Town agree sponsorship deal with Myers & Bowman.

WTRLFC WEBSITE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing to be honest not going to be a 6 figure like previous deals starting to get worried as this might be the reason we’re letting players go, hearing down in London that penky is going to Leigh as Duffy’s assistant player coach 

1 hour ago, Big Yin said:

Disappointing to be honest not going to be a 6 figure like previous deals starting to get worried as this might be the reason we’re letting players go, hearing down in London that penky is going to Leigh as Duffy’s assistant player coach 

It's good to have them on board again especially as the main sponsor. 

I too am a little concerned if the figures of contracts we are offering are anywhere near true.....10's of thousands! We're a league one club, they are top championship team contracts, if there are other backers, great, go for it.... If not where will this kind of money take us?

I’m sure Penky is the topic of conversation all over London ??

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Penky has signed a new contract with Town. If Leigh want him then they will need to pay a big transfer fee. Seeing as they are pretty much bankrupt then that isn't going to happen.

Oh, by the way, the last time Town had a 6 figure annual sponsorship deal was Russell Office Systems in the early 90's.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Not a moron and not a troll just don’t think it’s a good deal we all know last couple of years has been very lucrative 

Big Yin. You are a haven fan trolling. I understand the new sponsorship is as good if not better than the previous one as it taps into Toyota worldwide. You should be careful really given that you have marra clothing and a brewery loan disguised as sponsorship

This is exellent news, Stephen and his firm have been fantastic supporters of the club over the years and this just shows the trust and belief they have in our team and board, hopefully with M&B contacts with Toyota this could even get better , well done all concerned and welcome on board again M&B.

Great news that one of our established and well respected local business has the faith to commit to the Town cause, big season ahead and great to have M&B on board, Toyota are prominent in sport sponsorship and can be only good for Town in the long term.

5 hours ago, Big Yin said:

Every piece of good news from the club as someone like you posting something negative! It gets zzzz after a while.....Great stuff Town onwards and upwards.

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Myers and Bowman have been excellent Sponsors of our club for as long as I can remember and the fact that such a well run family business wants to step up as our main club sponsor speaks volumes for the relationship over the years.

Hopefully early bird season tickets continue to go well and give the club the confidence to invest in next years squad knowing supporters are backing them.

1 hour ago, Cumberland Sausage said:

Myers and Bowman have been excellent Sponsors of our club for as long as I can remember and the fact that such a well run family business wants to step up as our main club sponsor speaks volumes for the relationship over the years.

Hopefully early bird season tickets continue to go well and give the club the confidence to invest in next years squad knowing supporters are backing them.

They'll have to put a considerable amount of money into the club if what I hear about the contracts that we are offering are true, 18k for a has been journey man is rediculous. We need a club that's sustainable not one that's throwing daft money about?

4 minutes ago, oldrake9 said:

They'll have to put a considerable amount of money into the club if what I hear about the contracts that we are offering are true, 18k for a has been journey man is rediculous. We need a club that's sustainable not one that's throwing daft money about?

Who? Fans would have  to know who you mean to agree with you

30 minutes ago, oldrake9 said:

Scott Moore. Offered 18k but went to Rochdale. Why wouldn't we keep newts if we can afford that? 

That's double what we paid when we were in the championship. Super league clubs don't pay that for their good kids. Please tell me we can afford this?

Archived