2019 kit

clifford

For me with all the clubs releasing the 2019, some amateur ones, I wonder when our strip will be released. 

Like normal 3 days before the season, I know that in the off season cash is tight but releasing a shirt pre Christmas will definitely increase the cash flow 

17 hours ago, clifford said:

For me with all the clubs releasing the 2019, some amateur ones, I wonder when our strip will be released. 

Like normal 3 days before the season, I know that in the off season cash is tight but releasing a shirt pre Christmas will definitely increase the cash flow 

I don't think it will Clifford. If you don't have sponsors in place or if you have to buy stock up front. It won't help cash flow. 

On 11/17/2018 at 7:22 PM, clifford said:

That means that the commercial department being proactive and having contracts in place now as opposed to 6 weeks time. 

But releasing a design would be considered a plus and it could raise the anticipation for the season 

As you know we don't have a commercial dept. We have Anne working really hard part time. I am sure she'll do her best, maybe CH is well enough to help now, i don't know how his recovery is going. 

8 hours ago, Little no it all said:

Why don’t oldham have a commercial team why does oldham 2019 plans remain secret 

I am sure Anne is working hard but she a volunteer running a pro club funded by the RFL 

Amutuer clubs start planning in October 2018 for March 2019 start

Has Anne planned everything for 2019  

Ask her

9 hours ago, Little no it all said:

Why don’t oldham have a commercial team why does oldham 2019 plans remain secret 

I am sure Anne is working hard but she a volunteer running a pro club funded by the RFL 

It has nothing to do with you whatsoever. It doesn't who you support, as a private business their Business Plan is theirs and is not for open consumption.

Get a life!

10 hours ago, Little no it all said:

Why do you want to know? Come on, spill the beans, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious as to why you have this obsessive interest in the business of a rugby club to which you have absolutely no goodwill.

Oldham get nowhere near £150,000 from the RFL. Please could you post proof of this £150,000 windfall from them this year. You will find the money League 1 clubs receive is approx half that figure you quote.

Dont be worrying about us at Oldham,im sure Mayfield would be glad to supply Hornets with half your first team squad next season. Im not so sure Mr Forster would be quite so happy going into a Championship season with half a team of amateur lads though. ?

Oldham (or any other club for that matter) is NOT funded by the RFL. Oldham RLFC is a member of the RFL and is therefore part of the RFL, the money we receive from them is our share of monies raised by this entity and is therefore an entitlement NOT a handout.

The funding for 2019 is £75k in League 1 - Championships clubs get a varied payment based on their position last season. The money comes from central funds and is made up of income from such as the Challenge Cup, the internationals & a contribution from the Sky deal. 

This deal is similar to that currently in the EFL with their share of the Sky deal (I know that will change next year, but using it as an example), similar to the way the Country Championship is funded and so on.

If LKIA wants to come on and argue at least get the base facts correct!

On 11/24/2018 at 12:54 AM, Little no it all said:

Oh so the private company that we can’t question do get RFL funding 

So why has everybody got an issue with me asking questions about the running of a club funded by the RFL happy to take the money but not questions 

We have an issue because you have not asked the question of your beloved Rochdale Hornets, who are also an RFL club.

Or Coventry

or  Doncaster

or Hunslet

or Keighley

or Skolars

or Newcastle

or North Wales

or West Wales

or Whiehaven

or Workington

or any Championship club.

In fact, especially any Championship club.
Go ask Toronto, Toulouse or Bradford about their funding

Archived