Club statement

Here we go again. Settled coach = a successful contented team. With all the flack which has been flying around ie: Duffy joining Leigh, Duffy interested in Leigh position etc., has Duffy been challenged at any time over the past weeks, regarding such allegations?.

5 minutes ago, saddleworth said:

Here we go again. Settled coach = a successful contented team. With all the flack which has been flying around ie: Duffy joining Leigh, Duffy interested in Leigh position etc., has Duffy been challenged at any time over the past weeks, regarding such allegations?.

He was asked on Rovers TV about it when it first came out and he denied it.

An extended contract to 2020, a quality team with the potential to go far and he does this. i just cannot understand the man ,and as all the previous posts have said good riddance

1 hour ago, Gooleboy said:

Glad he's gone, never rated him.

Let’s face it under Sharpy we won the shield qualified for the qualifiers two years on trot brought in Duffy assembling a very expensive squad and basically we have gone backwards we now need someone in to galvanise the squad we have stableize the team and kick on good luck to Leigh next year with that clown in charge you will need 

this isn’t sour grapes anyone who has read my previous posts knows I’ve never been bowled over by Duffy 

1 hour ago, haskey said:

An extended contract to 2020, a quality team with the potential to go far and he does this. i just cannot understand the man ,and as all the previous posts have said good riddance

Im trying to find Fev fans comments when they found out his contract had been extended for two years........must be a thread somewhere.

To be honest, he jumped ship at Swinton when the offer came in from Featherstone, the club spend loads of money on a team to get Swinton into the top half of the table and it didn't happen and we nearly went bust. I never understood why you got rid of your last coach, I thought he had done a pretty good job...……….all makes for an interesting season for all of us.

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Im trying to find Fev fans comments when they found out his contract had been extended for two years........must be a thread somewhere.

Didn’t do a bad job but didn’t do a particularly good job. I don’t that there will be many tears shed about his departure.

13 hours ago, painkiller said:

Let’s face it under Sharpy we won the shield qualified for the qualifiers two years on trot brought in Duffy assembling a very expensive squad and basically we have gone backwards we now need someone in to galvanise the squad we have stableize the team and kick on good luck to Leigh next year with that clown in charge you will need 

this isn’t sour grapes anyone who has read my previous posts knows I’ve never been bowled over by Duffy 

These were all MC decisions.. 

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 hours ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

I totally agree, the buck stops with Mark Campbell, since the debacle with FM, he is responsible for the decisions which have been taken. 

I think regarding JS there were issues of the field my gripe was if you replace someone then replace them with better that didn’t happen however I trust Cambell to get this right , he’s a Fev lad and has the clubs brst interest at heart 

Archived