Fev very popular, love us & love 2 hate us.

Smudger06

All the clubs got threads here same as Fev, you'd think folk would post in them if they are big Clubs with large passionate fan bases even if they have forums elsewhere, TRL having a big online RL Community? Or am I just off base with that observation lol? 

I know it has its uses like tracking down family and missing pets for eg. I very rarely post on other Clubs forums but read Batley and Dewsbury ones .Last time I posted on Batleys after we beat them I got called a k##b ??. Been called worse 

26 minutes ago, Smudger06 said:

All the clubs got threads here same as Fev, you'd think folk would post in them if they are big Clubs with large passionate fan bases even if they have forums elsewhere, TRL having a big online RL Community? Or am I just off base with that observation lol? 

Aye you're a bit askew....

Those "big clubs" have different fora they use .... and use a lot.

Take a look at Leigh on the RLFans forum.... that's where they migrate to. 

7 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

I know it has its uses like tracking down family and missing pets for eg. I very rarely post on other Clubs forums but read Batley and Dewsbury ones .Last time I posted on Batleys after we beat them I got called a k##b ??. Been called worse 

Batley has its fair share of idiots on the forum just like Featherstone has, I know that most Batley fans second team is Featherstone and love coming over there and look forward to you visiting us

Archived