2019 bulldog shirt

9' oller

2019 will see yet another excellent strip via Brett at ravensport. What I can't fathom is how last seasons design can be bettered. The quintissential gallant youth colours of maroon with orange v.

Tomor the club are inviting folk to part with their hard earned and one things for sure santa is waiting to pick up a mens xl, large boys, small boys in replica & hoody. Can we expect a bit of an experimental design/ colour. I liked to brisbane broncos effort plus black yellow/ black lime

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I liked the black & yellow away strip from 2011. Looking forward to it tmrw will it just be the home kit or away too?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Not sure but criminal to not offer replicas and season tickets for crimbo. Glad weve a local supplier.

What does every gallant youth look forward to on boxing day? A bit of a hit out to see new signings and a chance to air the new merchandise

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Would like to see something revolutionary: I fancied an all gold strip with a chest band of cerise, white and cerise, or gold with full cerise and white thin banding. We have a great history I think of having superb 2nd strips, the all black of around 9 seasons back was revolutionary as I believe we were the first team to use all black, the black and green of 2016 was tidy and will of course go down in history from the after match picture of the lads at Swinton celebrating 3rd spot. 

Giants strip looks very alike to moor arlfc.

One things for sure we get value for money as the design changes and quite often shades. I'd be reluctant to buy 3 shirts every year for miniscule tweaks

I'd go for a shirt based on the global hypercolour tshirts of the early 90s that changed colour as you sweated. The coach's could easily see how hard the players were working by the colour of their shirt, and what a sight it would be to see 9'oler in the height to summer with his green away strip turning pink under his moobs and at the crack of his arris. 

Moobs? Blame greggs. I'd be hitting the joe weiders hard on these winter nights but ive tennis elbow and the garage has spiders!

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

Moobs? Blame greggs. I'd be hitting the joe weiders hard on these winter nights but ive tennis elbow and the garage has spiders!

lol. have just smoked mine out,they were massive and starting to use my tools..

7 minutes ago, Bull pups said:

Well the wait is over and we have 2 fantastic shirts........ 

Sorry they are bloody awful, I won't be getting any.

Yep away one for me.

Both boys agree. Get to it santa

Archived