2019 bulldog shirt

9' oller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes, New Inn, dancing at the Town Hall(on the dark side) on  Saturday night, pass out to nip to the Scarborough just across the road, or the Anchor on Webster Hill, oh those days.

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

Oh yes, New Inn, dancing at the Town Hall(on the dark side) on  Saturday night, pass out to nip to the Scarborough just across the road, or the Anchor on Webster Hill, oh those days.

Anchor on Webster hill ?....do you mean the Webster's pub in Dewsbury...across from the JFK.....

dewsbury_anchor.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

16 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

We will try our best to get them out after that date, but can't guarantee anything.

Should hopefully be okay for up to a week after that. Just give us a bell if you've any doubts. I'd imagine that we'll be doing an evening or a weekend morning up at the club too, but it's always advisable to pre-order.

19 hours ago, RogerT said:

That's me sorted out then, my away shirt arrived yesterday and today my season ticket arrived, all I want now is a match.?

did you order both online Roger?.....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

6 hours ago, RogerT said:

Yes, unfortunately neither do easyfundraising.

exactly where I'm leading.....people pushing us to use easyfunding….but the kit manufacturers are not part of it.....and quite a bit being spent there at this time of year....

Thanks for the clarification Ernie, I don't know how the tie up between the Bulldogs and Ravensport works (that is to say whether we buy the shirts and sell them on or whether we just take a commission on sales).  As you know, usually it's the retailer that pays commission as an inducement to buy from themselves or to buy online rather that in the shops.  What would the inducement be for Ravensport to join the scheme?  I doubt that they would sell more shirts.  Goodwill perhaps?  Or a possible saving to them if shirts are bought online rather than through the club?  

Archived