Season Tickets

Kevin Nicholas

Sorry Kevin the system doesn't work for me, tried everything even tried to re register but it stopped me saying I already have an account, so I checked back to 2017 where I reset my password used it and changed the password again but it still wouldn't let me do it.

I am after getting a season ticket again.

Cheers Roger. 

1 hour ago, Lone Drinker said:

I've bought mine on the website. It seemed pretty straight forward. :)

Fingers crossed.

I had a look around the website.....where is the page....or link to the season tickets and matchday tickets?.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

thanks I did not see the hyper link earlier...only the one to the burger joint....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Yes  if you look at the order form again you will notice up in the top right hand corner a line with a cross and a line on it, click on it and input you name again and it will work, that had me stumped as well for 2 days as well.

I believe that is correct, each individual ticket is for one person, so your second one would have to be applied for under their own name.

Book your own(I think you have), then back out and start again under the other name you want, even if they are a junior or student (16 I think) although no cost a credit card as to be registered even though no money will be taken.

To save on postage click the click and collect box, then arrange to get to the Mount collect the tickets.

43 minutes ago, Morleydog said:

To be fair Roger, that is all a bit of a farce considering you get the option to add tickets on one order. If I am collecting, I may as well just come up and buy the tickets. Just need to know when I can do that now. Thanks for your help.

It's glitches like these that the club need to know about so they can be sorted MD.

This is the future or at least until they sort the implant out, which thankfully won't be the same way Dewsbury are planning, which is to use a yard brush and some Vaseline!!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 12/8/2018 at 5:41 PM, Morleydog said:

The problem seems to be that I am trying to order 2 tickets. It accepts my name for one, but wont accept it for 2. Nor will it accept any other name in the second box. If I order separately, I will end up paying the £2 postage twice.

The screen doesn't display well on mobiles. You need to click the small "+" and it will allow you to add the details of the person you are ordering the second ticket for. I struggled until I logged in from a desktop as the "+" doesn't look like it does anything on a mobile view.

18 hours ago, cosa555 said:

The screen doesn't display well on mobiles. You need to click the small "+" and it will allow you to add the details of the person you are ordering the second ticket for. I struggled until I logged in from a desktop as the "+" doesn't look like it does anything on a mobile view.

I was on a desktop, but maybe it is my eyes that are not as good as they once were. Anyway, got my tickets from the club now. Thanks for the tip though.

On 12/8/2018 at 5:41 PM, Morleydog said:

The problem seems to be that I am trying to order 2 tickets. It accepts my name for one, but wont accept it for 2. Nor will it accept any other name in the second box. If I order separately, I will end up paying the £2 postage twice.

I didn't realise when it said computerised 

It was been done on a

Sinclair ZX Spectrum.. 

Should have got a Commodore 64

Like we did.. 

Ours whizzers.... 

Can print out 8 pagers a day ;)

Archived