New gear

Billypat

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Billypat said:

Will there be a pop up shop in town this year to purchase any new gear in time for xmas ?

Club are hoping to get it sorted I think mate, I expect they’ll make some sort of announcement soon! 

1 hour ago, scott said:

Town have just tweeted merchandise has arrived. So I’d Imagine they’ll be a tweet about a stall/shop in town over the next week. Normally is sorted around this time of year. 

Or you could go down the ground if able, got some nice new shiny gear in I’ve just paid this months wages-for Danny tickle lol utt

3 hours ago, Town blue white said:

I agree Xmas just over a week away, leaving it late to get the merchandise out..

Thanks for the update when christmas is

in my view the club has made great strides with the new shop, the online shop, a great new range over the last year and beer gift sets, vintage tops etc. Stop moaning and support the volunteers going like mad to keep the club progressing. 

1 minute ago, Town blue white said:

Not having a go at the club, just think they are missing a good chance for extra revenue as a lot of people have spent up on Xmas presents by now. Only want the best for our club and the hard working people working hard behind the scenes. 

?

Archived