Great RL Photos

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

There's two disappointed Australians (and only one is holding a whistle)!

It falls short by about 24 and a half million, then. :kolobok_biggrin:

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 21/12/2018 at 22:03, Bullseye said:

e8798d508dedf67de1e90f765d122d8e436cfe8c.jpg

My father showed me this picture when I was a child and told me that rugby league players were the finest rugby players on earth. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Scubby said:

image.png.490767109b93c68525b65dd1597c71ce.png

Crucial moment on half time!

The world has moved on

• Like 2

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

20 hours ago, fighting irish said:

My father showed me this picture when I was a child and told me that rugby league players were the finest rugby players on earth. 

Missed timed and possibly out of shape for the attempted tackle , great picture  

• 1 month later...

Had to add this image from today.

cups.jpg

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

On 17/11/2019 at 14:03, henage said:

Missed timed and possibly out of shape for the attempted tackle , great picture  

As the story goes, the tackler was top-class and had stopped the ball carrier a number of times. The hurdle was his novel solution, when ''normal'' evasive efforts kept failing. It was, of course, a world first and as such, completely unexpected and so the tackler (employing his usual techniques) was utterly bamboozled. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Chris22 said:

A belter from last night.

Hull FC.jpg

Great pic, great night - most satisfied I’ve ever been with a loss... relegation favourites my ars*!!

• Like 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?