Monday News

Dave Naylor

Experience could make the difference — Scott

HEAD coach Scott Naylor believes the signing of several experienced campaigners will not only give Roughyeds more composure in tight games next season but will enable them to be more consistent from one game to the next.

Read full article

How to win back the 'missing generation'

OF the many suggestions made by fans for ways of carrying the club forward into 2019 and beyond, the biggest debate centred on how best to increase attendances and to win back the support of the ‘missing generation’.

Read full article

On 12/10/2018 at 11:17 AM, eclecticsheep said:

The club should perhaps sort a few pre season friendlies with some of the local amateur teams with the latter benefiting from a bucket collection or something similar....a great idea to work on links with amateur game (non predatory ones).

It's a bit much expecting the local amateur clubs to bucket collect for us... ? Just kidding ?

I am sure local clubs would engage with Oldham rugby if they ever contact us 

I am sure we would do a bucket collection at our grounds we maintain and pay towards 

Joke or not singe the interaction from Oldham rugby to local clubs is nil 

local clubs don’t get a penny from the RFL but manage to run clubs houses grounds youth sections correct me if I am wrong Oldham rugby get at least £75,000 pounds and play at a ground that use to rent free until they ###### landlord off for not paying a pepper corn rent 

8 hours ago, Little no it all said:

I am sure local clubs would engage with Oldham rugby if they ever contact us 

I am sure we would do a bucket collection at our grounds we maintain and pay towards 

Joke or not singe the interaction from Oldham rugby to local clubs is nil 

local clubs don’t get a penny from the RFL but manage to run clubs houses grounds youth sections correct me if I am wrong Oldham rugby get at least £75,000 pounds and play at a ground that use to rent free until they ###### landlord off for not paying a pepper corn rent 

Your views are always welcome 

Archived