Season Ticket.

stewybill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bill

The following is from the Club website

"Please note the Eagles Office will close at midday on Friday 21 December and re-open on Wednesday 2 January at 10.00am.

The club will still be contactable via email (info@sheffieldeagles.com) and by phone on 0114 398 1998 on 27 & 28 December between 10.00am and 4.00pm.

Any orders etc. after today (Wednesday 19 December) will be processed on January 2 2019."

Suggest you try a phone call tomorrow morning if you get the chance,

hawk-eye.gif

Hello and thanks for the message.

I have  seen that on the website, and I used the Email addy you suggest on Tuesday,

As yet there has been no reply to that or the other addy I tried.

Curious to know what the problem is,,, maybe  Email isn’t working without the club being aware ?

Bill.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bill

Below were the arrangements for last season, they were enjoyed by everyone I spoke to so I suspect they will be similar this season!

Enjoy a range of alcoholic drinks from The Itchy Pig Marquee, our drinks supplier at the Olympic Legacy Park in 2018. Their range of drinks include:

• Bitter eagles 4.2% £3.20
  • Blonde 4% £3.20
  • Stancil 4% lager £3.60
  • Abbeydale heathen 4.1% £3.80
  • Apple shed cider 4.8% £3.80
  • Curious Brew Lager £4.20

Teas / Coffees & Soft Drinks will also be on sale. The Eagles benefit directly from all sales made by the Itchy Pig so please support them and the club and enjoy responsibly! 

The Rotherham Hog Roast Company will provide a range of food for sale on match days, including burgers; sandwiches, hot-dogs, crisps & chocolate. 

Match Day Hospitality is available in the Hospitality Suite in the UTC Building.

Match Day Hosptiality includes a includes an excellent two course meal, complimentary car parking, team sheets and match day programmes along with a pre-match preview from an Eagles player and Eagles Director of Rugby Mark Aston.

You will also gain access to the viewing balcony at the UTC providing a great view of the action.

New for 2018, soft drinks and alcoholic drinks are included in match day hospitality packages! Again, please enjoy responsibly. (Range includes beer, wine and soft drinks). 

Prices for hospitality are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders: Adults £34.95 / Children £29.95
Non - Season Ticket Holders Adults £49.95 / Children £19.95

To book or for more information, please contact the Eagles on 0114 398 1998 or commercial@sheffieldeagles.com

Supporters Car Parking

Car Parking is available at the ground priced at £3.00 per car. If you require disabled parking, please contact the club at least five days prior to the fixture you are attending.

The Match Day Car Park is located on Worksop Road, adjacent to the Tram Bridge (same point as previous Don Valley entry point). 

Hope this helps

hawk-eye.gif

Archived