RFL KPI's to receive central funding

6 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Whilst it seems over simplistic and perhaps even "wrong" to put money on the line for this, I don't think its bad thing overall that clubs (and indeed the whole game) is being dragged into the 21st century.

Some of them and their followers need to touch ground with the 20th first! Seems like another plan scribbled on the back of a fag packet, as the article says get a sponsor to sign up it's workforce etc, not a very well thought out plan really.

When I first registered on the Our League app there wasn't any indication that the number of people who registered for a team had any specific value. It only came out later that the RFL were going to use this information to evaluate clubs. How many other people registered but may have spread the love if they'd known otherwise?

rldfsignature.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tim Streets tache said:

The RFLs online contact etc is years and years behind.

It certainly is and is very reactive rather than proactive. The OurLeague app is very muddled and is a jack of all trades master of none effort. I'd love to see the brief for that app.

54 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

Clubs could just sign up to fivver and pay for people to register on OURleagueapp and select that club, same could apply to social media. 

lets have some real kpi's like having a youth structure

Isn't that a part of player production? 

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

38 minutes ago, Manx RL said:

Isn't that a part of player production?

No , its pointless for clubs outside SL to try to produce finished article 1 st team players , what is more important is that the clubs work with local amateurs and schools to improve participation levels in those areas , that is where the RFL should push the lower tier clubs and reward them

16 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

No , its pointless for clubs outside SL to try to produce finished article 1 st team players , what is more important is that the clubs work with local amateurs and schools to improve participation levels in those areas , that is where the RFL should push the lower tier clubs and reward them

In what way is that not 'player production'?

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

4 hours ago, Damien said:

It certainly is and is very reactive rather than proactive. The OurLeague app is very muddled and is a jack of all trades master of none effort. I'd love to see the brief for that app.

Only in Rugby League can we develop an app that actual damages our brand reach.

Not sure i can be bothered with this sport any more.

Archived