Mid table finish

yck2017

2 hours ago, Fenton Knight said:

I think the fact is that no one knows at this stage BB. BTW, how has recruitment gone at Mount Pleasant during the close season? Are you pleased with the current squad?

Yes , I think it’s one of the strongest squads we have put together and I am very optimistic of finishing higher than the 7th place of last season

IMG_0583.JPG

Good luck to batley, really lookin forward to our trip there, should be a cracker.

Me i think we will win every game we play and finish top, but then yes i have been drinkin! I think we have assembled a very useful group of lads who will fight for every yard from the first whistle of the season to the last, with the knights commitment and dedication anythings possible.

2 hours ago, Nearenough said:

Good luck to batley, really lookin forward to our trip there, should be a cracker.

Me i think we will win every game we play and finish top, but then yes i have been drinkin! I think we have assembled a very useful group of lads who will fight for every yard from the first whistle of the season to the last, with the knights commitment and dedication anythings possible.

Can I have a pint of what youve been drinking?.

• 8 months later...
On 19/12/2018 at 16:38, Nearenough said:

Hey i wernt that far off! Its been a brilliant season so far, now win our last three matches n bobs ur uncle...

Archived