Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
clifford

Pop up shop

I see that my other team Swinton are having a pop up shop in a pub next week. It's led by the sports company and you can pre order the shirt and get training and leisure wear. 

Its something that Oldham should look at, pre order the 2019 shirt,  season tickets and by tickets for the law cup 

On 12/13/2018 at 6:17 PM, clifford said:

I see that my other team Swinton are having a pop up shop in a pub next week. It's led by the sports company and you can pre order the shirt and get training and leisure wear. 

Its something that Oldham should look at, pre order the 2019 shirt,  season tickets and by tickets for the law cup 

How about they speak to Saddleworth st Anne’s and waterhead

Oldham rugby is a professional club but I know they have never phoned st Anne’s who have a full time steward 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, roughyed34 said:

Never heard of Saddleworth St Annes myself, maybe LNIA is an RFL insider who knows about a massive merger in Oldham Amateur Rugby! ???

Mentioning the two clubs in that way is very poor. But also quite amusing. A merger,yeah right ?. What a plonker.

• Like 1

A stall in the indoor market would be a good idea imo

Ten's of thousands of people walk through the market each week,it'll give us a profile from which to build our fan base,sell merchandise,publishise home games,hand out free tickets to kids & families etc..

Maybe a deal could be struck with stall fees & somekind of sponsorship?

Edited by roughyedspud
  • Like 1

OLDHAM RLFC

the 8TH most successful team in british RL