Gary Schofield predicts

Batley Bob

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

7th or higher , I am really optimistic that this squad will kick ass

I believe that this will be a sending-off offence in 2019.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Widnes,Toronto, Toulouse, Halifax, Featherstone then it's anybody's from Batley, Bradford and Leigh for the next 3 places. Bottom up will be Rochdale, York, Swinton, Dewsbury, Barrow and Sheffield. Schoey doesn't know enough about life outside SL to make spot-on predictions.

35 minutes ago, phildog said:

Widnes,Toronto, Toulouse, Halifax, Featherstone then it's anybody's from Batley, Bradford and Leigh for the next 3 places. Bottom up will be Rochdale, York, Swinton, Dewsbury, Barrow and Sheffield. Schoey doesn't know enough about life outside SL to make spot-on predictions.

i think york will be around batley

i think were better than 10th to be fair, we have some cracking players and would think a swop with york might look better, hes not far off otherwise but i do think sheffield will do better than11th, but garry gets paid to make this stuff up so what do we know, i dont think fev will be up in top 6 as they will get a few rhinos players to slot in again for 2019 but maybe miss them when it counts again at busy part a season. anyway bring it on am fed up a gardening and tiling.

I reckon a lot will depend on injuries and finance during the season. It would not surprise me to see a few teams on the brink of folding by the halfway mark given the amount of money some teams have spent. 

Injuries will be a key factor again I reckon, most clubs are running with pretty small squads, so places between 5th and 10th will come down to who can keep the most players fit.     

Difficult to predict our league next season. The one thing I will forecast is there won't be the gap between the top teams and the rest - other than the three relegation favourites... You know who you baaaaa

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Tornoto will go up 100% different side under Brian Mcdermott   who makes the play offs will come from Widnes, Toulouse, Fax Batley Fev Bulls York and leigh it will all come down to on the day along with home form and beating teams around you.. along with ££ and injuries in the season 

Relegation will be between Rochdale, Swinton, Dewsbury and Barrow in the mix depends on who wins the mini cup finals between the sides plus picking wins against the others 

i'm expecting us to be a fitter and better side in 2019, we look have a moblie pack along with 3 quality half backs leading us around the park... it's finally Matt's team and his 3rd season in the championship hope we take our back of last season's form into 2019 and kick on..

Very disrespectful of the has been. Makes a career now of spouting. Let's face it he makes his predictions watching his frog spawn develop in back garden. All hot air and projection

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

41 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Tornoto will go up 100% different side under Brian Mcdermott   who makes the play offs will come from Widnes, Toulouse, Fax Batley Fev Bulls York and leigh it will all come down to on the day along with home form and beating teams around you.. along with ££ and injuries in the season 

Relegation will be between Rochdale, Swinton, Dewsbury and Barrow in the mix depends on who wins the mini cup finals between the sides plus picking wins against the others 

i'm expecting us to be a fitter and better side in 2019, we look have a moblie pack along with 3 quality half backs leading us around the park... it's finally Matt's team and his 3rd season in the championship hope we take our back of last season's form into 2019 and kick on..

What have you got against Sheffield?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

14 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Difficult to predict our league next season. The one thing I will forecast is there won't be the gap between the top teams and the rest - other than the three relegation favourites... You know who you baaaaa

For once you could be right, who knows ? I sure as hell haven't a clue about our new hopefuls. If we prove you wrong, I might just have a quiet gloat. ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

1 hour ago, grumpyoldram said:

For once you could be right, who knows ? I sure as hell haven't a clue about our new hopefuls. If we prove you wrong, I might just have a quiet gloat. ;)

Careful GOR wouldn't want you to look sheepish

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Optimistic and positive Bobby. You need to be careful it may be contagious.

One things for sure theres a lot of big time charlies in our div this year with lots to prove but will they achieve their pursued gain for a campaign of toil and expenditure

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

7 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

1:Toronto

2:Fax

3:Toulouse

4:Widnes

5:Batley

6:Bulls

7:Fev

8:Leigh

9:Sheffield

10:York

11:Barrow

12:Dewsbury

13:Swinton

14:Rochdale

Tbh Rob I don’t think you’ll be far out with that mate,obviously I’d like us to finish higher up the table but I think this season is a big rebuilding process for us.Anyway let’s see what happens,good luck.

4 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

Tbh Rob I don’t think you’ll be far out with that mate,obviously I’d like us to finish higher up the table but I think this season is a big rebuilding process for us.Anyway let’s see what happens,good luck.

I think you can split league into 3 groups

top 4 could finish in any order

5 - 10 in any order 

bottom 4 in any order

IMG_0583.JPG

• 2 months later...

Archived