Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NickWeaver

TWP and ISC

Recommended Posts

I've got a closet full of WP gear but always space for 1 more!!!!  but wait...2020s shirts will have Superleague on the shoulder!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might explain the lack of gear for sale this Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half tempted to find the player he dislikes most and do a personal sponsor in Parky’s name ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanaBull said:

Half tempted to find the player he dislikes most and do a personal sponsor in Parky’s name ?

Nah, wait until Wolfpack shirts with Superleague patch come out and get him a personalized one..i'm in for a fiver!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cameron Highlander said:

A fiver from me also.

I'm in for 5 bucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, oh, I hate the Wolfpack too! But if you guys buy me a shirt I'll convert!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Rob meant five pounds Kman, you cheap skate.

Our club is based in Canada...a fiver here is 5 bucks or a 'fin' for short.....we are Canadians and deal in Canadian currency.

Plus, with the Brexit and all, 5 bucks Canadian will be worth more than 5 pounds shortly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

I’ve bought ISC gear in the past and they are good quality products, more so than Kappa. At least if you buy a L from ISC it will be a L not a S.

This was a serious problem with some of the clothing which was supplied to the Wolfpack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Our club is based in Canada...a fiver here is 5 bucks or a 'fin' for short.....we are Canadians and deal in Canadian currency.

Plus, with the Brexit and all, 5 bucks Canadian will be worth more than 5 pounds shortly.

Fin, French for end. Enough said. We'll get that money back by charging foreigners £10 to set foot on British soil.


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Fin, French for end. Enough said. We'll get that money back by charging foreigners £10 to set foot on British soil.

By that time the 10 pounds will  be worth 2 bits Canadian...not a problem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

By that time the 10 pounds will  be worth 2 bits Canadian...not a problem!

There's hardly any Canucks anyway. There wouldn't be enough to pay Theresa's wages.


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

There's hardly any Canucks anyway. There wouldn't be enough to pay Theresa's wages.

Don't try to schluff off your useless politicxans on us over here...we have enough of our own.  Have you seen the new Ontario premier yet (a real piece of work)?  Brother of Rob Ford; Dougie Ford.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2018 at 3:11 PM, Kayakman said:

Don't try to schluff off your useless politicxans on us over here...we have enough of our own.  Have you seen the new Ontario premier yet (a real piece of work)?  Brother of Rob Ford; Dougie Ford.

Who’s Rob Ford? Another Canadian nonentity?


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Who’s Rob Ford? Another Canadian nonentity?

Imagine Boris Johnson had gone to the best school in a really ###### area so thinks he's part of 'us' whilst being better at the same time.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was once one of Toronto's biggest attractions.  Now his brother is doing the same for Ontario.  Gravitationally at any rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

Is he world famous in Toronto?

He was world famous for his incompetence and stupidity....quite surprised you haven't heard of him...where have you been hiding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

He was world famous for his incompetence and stupidity....quite surprised you haven't heard of him...where have you been hiding?

Canadian news doesn’t make much of a ripple over here Kman.


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deluded pom? said:

Canadian news doesn’t make much of a ripple over here Kman.

It was international news my friend....and just not one isolated entry either....a real train wreck in real time.   you've got to be having me on that you didn't hear of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

It was international news my friend....and just not one isolated entry either....a real train wreck in real time.   you've got to be having me on that you didn't hear of it.

Nope. I can’t recall hearing or seeing anything about it over here.


rldfsignature.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...