2019 Championship Predictions

The Grinder

1 hour ago, Maureen T-k said:

Makes interesting reading here revisiting, some posting doom and gloom after the friendlies and I said I’d await towards the end of the season to comment, well I think we can safely say, “we did alright” 

Yes me too Mo. I predicted to myself we would get to the Grand final and decided I'd wait while later in the season to confirm my thoughts. I' ll wait while late on Saturday to say what Ive predicted for the final??????

49 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Yes me too Mo. I predicted to myself we would get to the Grand final and decided I'd wait while later in the season to confirm my thoughts. I' ll wait while late on Saturday to say what Ive predicted for the final??????

The doom and gloom posts were giving us no chance and were panicking I said back then we’d do alright and I’d only panic and come back and comment towards the business end of the season 

Im Fev and im proud

4 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Makes interesting reading here revisiting, some posting doom and gloom after the friendlies and I said I’d await towards the end of the season to comment, well I think we can safely say, “we did alright” 

Never underestimate Featherstone.

On 20/12/2018 at 12:31, The Blues Ox said:

Personally for Fax I hope we can go one better than last season and be out and out 2nd place but in reality given what has happened at other teams and the signings we have made, anything other than top 4 I would see as a very poor season as we look stronger throughout the squad than last year. My worry is the last time RM had a big squad to work with he struggled and we failed to make the top 4.

Haha my worry came true.  Im not sure many people would have predicted how it turned out this season.

Good luck in the final.

Ps. Glad no one took me up on my offer ??

22 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Haha my worry came true.  Im not sure many people would have predicted how it turned out this season.

Good luck in the final.

Ps. Glad no one took me up on my offer ??

The beauty of our league is any of the top 6 / 7 can beat anyone. 

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

I remember in feb a cold game at odsal where chizzy scored the knock on winner for us. Your coach had pretty much only just arrived players only just got there looked like was going to be just a rebuild season.

your now 80 minutes away from super league what a turn around main one been chizzy.

i wish you the best in the final and hope you win good luck fev.

On 21/12/2018 at 00:24, Fev1983 said:

Toronto

Widnes

Toulouse

Fev

Fax

Leigh

Bradford

York

Batley

Barrow

Sheffield

Dewsbury

Swindon

Rochdale

my prediction, willing to put my money to it, £100 that every team will finish within 3 places of my table, so Toronto have to finish in top 3, Rochdale have to finish in bottom 3, Fev between 1st and 7th and so on. UTR

You were way off with Swindon - where is that £100 going?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

3 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

You were way off with Swindon - where is that £100 going?

Tbf Fev1983 said Swindon, I don't believe they're even in the competition...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Tbf Fev1983 said Swindon, I don't believe they're even in the competition...

So, so quick on the uptake PM. 

I believe that "whoosh" is the expression you kids use.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived