Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Allora

I hope everyone on this Forum has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

At times we do not agree or see eye to eye but at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason, the love of our great game.

Enjoy yourselves and have a safe festive season.

Image result for christmas wish

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

2 hours ago, Allora said:

At times we do not agree or see eye to eye but at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason, the love of our great game.

We were made to be disagreeable it's a DNA thing, and isn't it brilliant?

image.jpeg.1591b9c1be9e0f34fbbdb98cb7f5b3e4.jpeg

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Aye, enjoy yourselves and then come back here miserable.

Let's not make 2019 the year of cheerful rugby league fans.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all fans. May our game prosper and grow around the world -- not only in the UK, but also from Canada and the USA to France, from Serbia to Turkey, and from Lebanon to Morocco.

In the season of good will I am reminded of all the wonderful rugby league fans I have met over the years and how much of a family we are; 

I have met fans from loads of clubs and we have only ever had a laugh and a bit of bants.  I have never had my head kicked in or been verbally abused by any other fan and I know that will never happen.  I have done everything from slurping a pint with some KR fans to tucking into a pie with a bunch of Wigan fans and a million other happy memories of different fans along the way, even being called a codhead which is actually more offensive not for the attempt at an insult but more because this is the north and we eat haddock here!!  I can count on one hand the amount of fights I have seen between fans over the years and it tends to be when someone hasn't checked their surroundings at magic or an international and engages in a few verses of 'we all hate leeds ####' which I can assure you we don't. :)

As I say, I consider us all to be one big, relatively happy, often moaning family and I consider us all to be friends despite the insults we throw at each other across the stadium for the couple hours of a match.  We have to remember though that in the end we all have something in common, no matter how much experience or training the referee has had, as fans with no refereeing experience at all, we still know the rules of the game better than he does and will let him know that! :biggrin:

......oh and we all love a good game of rugby league! :tongue:

Merry christmas and a happy new year!!

On 12/23/2018 at 5:28 AM, Allora said:

Merry Xmas to you too, and to everyone else on here.

Archived