Match Thread. Pre-season friendly. Castleford v Featherstone Sunday 30th December.

marklaspalmas

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bang on Robin, nobody minds singing and getting behind your team even when you are clearly second best,  but the vile language at plenty decibels with women and kids close by is very poor. I am not a prude and can swear myself, if I think it clears my thoughts , but vile language throughout the match , and if you support any sport the odd swear word is the norm but not this totally moronic foul singing.

2 hours ago, haskey said:

Bang on Robin, nobody minds singing and getting behind your team even when you are clearly second best,  but the vile language at plenty decibels with women and kids close by is very poor. I am not a prude and can swear myself, if I think it clears my thoughts , but vile language throughout the match , and if you support any sport the odd swear word is the norm but not this totally moronic foul singing.

walked right into that and made yourself look a right fool old lad hes been sarcastic nober,  and please, please dont ask to join the rovers banter page

15 hours ago, haskey said:

totally moronic foul singing.

I don't know whats gone off wasn't there but a poster on the main forum on a topic bailey sinned binned says

Fev fans racist chanting should be banned for life. 

2 hours ago, POR said:

I don't know whats gone off wasn't there but a poster on the main forum on a topic bailey sinned binned says

I never heard no racist chants and i was stood in middle of them, ya dads a #### and so are you to cory aston, and the usual we hate cas songs. Security surrounded us from start to finish so, sure something would have been done if racist chants were going off. Easily offended them pussycat fans, alright when there shouting abusive chants throwing bottles and causing bother, but fev come and have a bit of a laugh and a sing song, not looking to cause any trouble and there all animals.

3 hours ago, POR said:

must be true then because as wl all know with that accusation your guilty by accusation

1 hour ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

I never heard no racist chants and i was stood in middle of them, ya dads a #### and so are you to cory aston, and the usual we hate cas songs. Security surrounded us from start to finish so, sure something would have been done if racist chants were going off. Easily offended them pussycat fans, alright when there shouting abusive chants throwing bottles and causing bother, but fev come and have a bit of a laugh and a sing song, not looking to cause any trouble and there all animals.

the problem is someone called  muckymunksy has put it out there for all the world to see and until someone puts it straight that's what the whole world will think

4 hours ago, POR said:

the problem is someone called  muckymunksy has put it out there for all the world to see and until someone puts it straight that's what the whole world will think

If anyone hears such abusive language it needs to be brought forward to the authorities. Putting things out on social media isn’t helpful. I’d also hope that any fans who hear such stuff challenge those that shout it. 

18 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

If anyone hears such abusive language it needs to be brought forward to the authorities. Putting things out on social media isn’t helpful. I’d also hope that any fans who hear such stuff challenge those that shout it. 

On top of which people with children will stop coming hence lost supporters. Use your common sense.

Archived