Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
marklaspalmas

Match Thread. Pre-season friendly. Castleford v Featherstone Sunday 30th December.

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, gingdong said:

one of the best days out iv had for a long time, we would liven that super league up no bother

vile.... absolutely vile...... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bang on Robin, nobody minds singing and getting behind your team even when you are clearly second best,  but the vile language at plenty decibels with women and kids close by is very poor. I am not a prude and can swear myself, if I think it clears my thoughts , but vile language throughout the match , and if you support any sport the odd swear word is the norm but not this totally moronic foul singing.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, haskey said:

Bang on Robin, nobody minds singing and getting behind your team even when you are clearly second best,  but the vile language at plenty decibels with women and kids close by is very poor. I am not a prude and can swear myself, if I think it clears my thoughts , but vile language throughout the match , and if you support any sport the odd swear word is the norm but not this totally moronic foul singing.

walked right into that and made yourself look a right fool old lad hes been sarcastic nober,  and please, please dont ask to join the rovers banter page

Edited by gingdong
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, gingdong said:

walked right into that and made yourself look a right fool old lad hes been sarcastic nober,  and please, please dont ask to join the rovers banter page

who is this nober you talk of?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, haskey said:

 totally moronic foul singing.

I don't know whats gone off wasn't there but a poster on the main forum on a topic bailey sinned binned says

Fev fans racist chanting should be banned for life. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, POR said:

I don't know whats gone off wasn't there but a poster on the main forum on a topic bailey sinned binned says

Fev fans racist chanting should be banned for life. 

 

 

I never heard no racist chants and i was stood in middle of them, ya dads a #### and so are you to cory aston, and the usual we hate cas songs. Security surrounded us from start to finish so, sure something would have been done if racist chants were going off. Easily offended them pussycat fans, alright when there shouting abusive chants throwing bottles and causing bother, but fev come and have a bit of a laugh and a sing song, not looking to cause any trouble and there all animals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, POR said:

I don't know whats gone off wasn't there but a poster on the main forum on a topic bailey sinned binned says

Fev fans racist chanting should be banned for life. 

 

 

must be true then because as wl all know with that accusation your guilty by accusation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fev4evatiggerneva said:

I never heard no racist chants and i was stood in middle of them, ya dads a #### and so are you to cory aston, and the usual we hate cas songs. Security surrounded us from start to finish so, sure something would have been done if racist chants were going off. Easily offended them pussycat fans, alright when there shouting abusive chants throwing bottles and causing bother, but fev come and have a bit of a laugh and a sing song, not looking to cause any trouble and there all animals.

the problem is someone called  muckymunksy has put it out there for all the world to see and until someone puts it straight that's what the whole world will think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, POR said:

the problem is someone called  muckymunksy has put it out there for all the world to see and until someone puts it straight that's what the whole world will think

thats the problem surely its down to muckymunksy to prove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gingdong said:

thats the problem surely its down to muckymunksy to prove

agreed but people believe  what they read remember the vile sun and Hillsborough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

end of the day it was fantastic support from fans who knew exactly what there team were up against and were going to cheer them from the rafters no matter what and this we did.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, POR said:

the problem is someone called  muckymunksy has put it out there for all the world to see and until someone puts it straight that's what the whole world will think

If anyone hears such abusive language it needs to be brought forward to the authorities. Putting things out on social media isn’t helpful. I’d also hope that any fans who hear such stuff challenge those that shout it. 

Edited by Monkeymagic22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

If anyone hears such abusive language it needs to be brought forward to the authorities. Putting things out on social media isn’t helpful. I’d also hope that any fans who hear such stuff challenge those that shout it. 

On top of which people with children will stop coming hence lost supporters. Use your common sense.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely heard a chant from by no means all, but a very small section that went along the line of " I'd rather be a p@ki than from cas "

Bit cringeworthy, I know it's still 1956 in Cas,  but there's no justification for that.

Corey Aston song was bob on though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...