Dan Abram

Cl1998

If Dan comes town all well and good,If Dan decides we are not in his intensions best of luck to the kid.We can go on about him not being good enough for 12,000 quid,ask the haven lads who won the last 2 games with his kicking from wide out on the touchline.Welcome to Town Dan?..???

31 minutes ago, troutmaster said:

If Dan comes town all well and good,If Dan decides we are not in his intensions best of luck to the kid.We can go on about him not being good enough for 12,000 quid,ask the haven lads who won the last 2 games with his kicking from wide out on the touchline.Welcome to Town Dan?..???

Sentiments exactly

12 minutes ago, dkw said:

Wasn't Abram a half back at barrow? I would be happy if we did sign him but I just can't see it, I expect to see him at Rochdale next season.

Yeh think so . Half back who had a bit of nip and converted to hooker 

3 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Yes we need a halfback and hooker. Although he won the 2 games vs us last year with them kicks, I'm not overly sold on his all round game? As ever though, if he does come, he will get my full support.

I'm worried we won't get another 9 cos penky is the main man and another 9 knows they will get limited time 

3 minutes ago, oldrake9 said:

I'm worried we won't get another 9 cos penky is the main man and another 9 knows they will get limited time 

Quite possible. But any 9 we do sign must know that penky only has a limited time left in the game. And what a man to learn from?

Matty Henson came to train with Town along with some lads from the south of the county but has decided the commitment is too much for the semi pro game at this time. There is another tour to Oz next year and wants to go to that too.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived