Top class wingers this season

Col81

15 minutes ago, Ant said:

I'm no Trin fan but Johnson is far from average...

But then anyone who genuinely thinks Eden will finish top try scorer doesn't have much clue

I said Waki are average not Johnson. 

Eden scored about 25 last season and only played half of it.

he stays fit it’s printing money. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ant said:

I'm no Trin fan but Johnson is far from average...

But then anyone who genuinely thinks Eden will finish top try scorer doesn't have much clue

I wouldn't be too quick to rule Eden out.  Granted he's far too short in the market but if he stays injury free he'l not be far off.

31 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

When did he sign for Cas? Obviously you can’t mean average with us having Tupou in the team, keep digging

8/1 to be top metre maker again, your man Tupou.  Made nearly 280 more than anyone else last season.  Walmsley (won season before with a similar amount) is 5/1.  One of them looks most likely.

That said Uate could be interesting at 40/1, as could Matutia at Cas (powerful player to be carrying from full back).  Id have been intrested in Manfredi but cant find a price.

Will probably go back into market before season starts but had a small punt on Liam Watts at 50/1 so far.

5 minutes ago, muckymunksy said:

Fee was agreed but Roberts wouldn’t leave  and is salary was going to him.

expect us to sign Him for 2020 

Keep digging. Your hatred for all things Trinity once again makes you look even more foolish. 

On 1/11/2019 at 8:42 PM, Damien said:

As I said coasting and that's with slipping at the start. He's jogging behind Oudenryn and there is no way he is trying there.

Jogging, don't make me laugh, do you even understand the basics of biomechanics?

2 minutes ago, Col81 said:

Who will be top tryscorer in your mind then.... i don't think he will but he could be e/w value

To be honest, I've not even thought about it. It's usually a complete lottery with the form of a side and injuries.

If Faraimo can go a season without getting injured or sent off, and the halves at Hull can be consistent, he'd be a good shout. 

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

After going the saints game yesterday hull were awful they look very very poor. If I could get a bet on Radford to be gone 1st I would the squad is a joke if they are at full cap compare them to st helens for example it's a farce. 

I see markets for top metre maker, top points scorer etc are now on betfred. Any thoughts?? It's difficult to tell who will kick for some teams

53 minutes ago, Col81 said:

After going the saints game yesterday hull were awful they look very very poor. If I could get a bet on Radford to be gone 1st I would the squad is a joke if they are at full cap compare them to st helens for example it's a farce. 

I see markets for top metre maker, top points scorer etc are now on betfred. Any thoughts?? It's difficult to tell who will kick for some teams

Not sure what the odds are, but I would have thought Alex Walmsley would be a decent bet for top metre maker.

Put a tenner on a treble yesterday at 36/1 of Sydney Roosters, St Helens and Toronto Wolfpack to win their respective Grand Finals.

3 hours ago, Col81 said:

6/1 with sky bet, Radford to be next coach to leave.

2 minutes ago, Col81 said:

Clare 5 trys in 2 friendlies is he a good bet at 66s on sky top Try scorer 20s on betfred. Also where is Eden?? 

Eden slight niggle, should be back Catalan.

Claire looks physically in the best shape I've seen him.  His height may mean we utilise him for attacking kicks  (did a bit yesterday).  However we didn't attack the right a great deal, I think Trueman will focus more on the left and Eden will be the left winger.  Claire will be reliant on the secondary HB and Minikin or Foster at centre aren't the best providers.  Rankin or a new signing could quite easily displace Claire on the right.  

That been said, if Eden has another injury riddled season and Claire is preferred on the left the 66/1 could look huge.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:32 PM, Wellsy4HullFC said:

With Gale out injured, can't see it happening. The structure will be completely different.

Gale played only 15 games last season and Eden played 15 also (not the same games missed I hasten to add) and Eden scored 18 tries. 

To totally write him off is certainly not an opinion based on statistical probability

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 hour ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

Gale played only 15 games last season and Eden played 15 also (not the same games missed I hasten to add) and Eden scored 18 tries. 

To totally write him off is certainly not an opinion based on statistical probability

I'm not totally writing him off. I'm just saying it's unlikely (or less likely).

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Kenilworth Tiger said:

The fact is whether it be Eden or Johnstone or Makinson or whoever all wingers depend on the srvice they get, far more than any other position. Gale missing has reduced his options overnight unless you can replace him with a like for like. Thats the cold hard truth for RL's wide men. Even the best wingers only truly create a handfull oll of their own tries.

Archived