4 oldham

5 west wales

6 crusaders

7 huns

8 haven

9 cov

10 skolars

11 keighley

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

Top six will be really interesting and competitive . Just a crying shame after last year that it’s been neutered a fair bit and there’s so few teams and games for us fans to watch . Not really a full season hence so many gaps to pad it out . Just want  out if it this year by whatever means . This’ll be the year everyone’s thinking the same 

27 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Top six will be really interesting and competitive . Just a crying shame after last year that it’s been neutered a fair bit and there’s so few teams and games for us fans to watch . Not really a full season hence so many gaps to pad it out . Just want  out if it this year by whatever means . This’ll be the year everyone’s thinking the same 

totally agree , its all guess work on top place anyone of that four could take it and making home a fortress is crucial as ever and any slip at home against any team in that top four could mean the play off route , it will be that tight .

I think we may be the surprise package this year....the last couple of years of financial hangovers from the bent ex-CEO should be behind us and we could well get back towards where we belong - top half challenging for promotion :)

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

We ( donny ) still only have 18 players signed, all our betters players last year plus 2 new signings. With Hull signing a lot of players for their reserve team that now might not be happening, it looks like we will be heavily using DR next season. There’s talk of us signing Liam Harris on a season long loan and then have 5 good DR players each week like maloudi, bineck, Dawson and Langtree,  rather than kids like last year. If this is the case I would expect us to mount a serious challenge for the title. I like a lot of our fans dislike DR and would rather we had our own players but there’s not a lot we can do about that. 

37 minutes ago, leaguefan13 said:

We ( donny ) still only have 18 players signed, all our betters players last year plus 2 new signings. With Hull signing a lot of players for their reserve team that now might not be happening, it looks like we will be heavily using DR next season. There’s talk of us signing Liam Harris on a season long loan and then have 5 good DR players each week like maloudi, bineck, Dawson and Langtree,  rather than kids like last year. If this is the case I would expect us to mount a serious challenge for the title. I like a lot of our fans dislike DR and would rather we had our own players but there’s not a lot we can do about that. 

There is , you can choose not to use it and buy more players 

36 minutes ago, Quinskolar said:

I can see a Skolars improvement, will finish best of the rest at seventh. 

Skolars on their day are a very lively side. Their issue is having more of those days. The inconsistency and underperforming has frustrated the coach their for a fair while , but you’ve got to be switched on facing them . They have good patches in games  then to many poor ones 

Archived