Garry Schofield

clifford

4 hours ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Well that's us relegated then!

Relegated to where? No relegation from League 1 (or is there, nothing would surprise me with the RFL ?) ?. Fear not I think we will have a decent season despite Schoey giving us the kiss of death. Predictions mean nowt, be interesting to see how the bookies see it, they don't get much wrong, Newcastle probably favourites, perm any 1 of 5 for the other promotion spot, anything can happen in a playoff game.

I like the way some fans of other clubs seem not to rate us from reading social media, suits me that, let them talk themselves up and hopefully we will quietly go about our business. 

Whatever happens in a rather short season, there will be ups and downs for sure. Looking forward to the start now, not long to go thank goodness! 

10 minutes ago, roughyed34 said:

Relegated to where? No relegation from League 1

That is how powerful the Schofield kiss of death is!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

1 minute ago, roughyed34 said:

Gee whizz don't say that, I'm lighting candles and doing a removal of curse as we speak ?

I think you have to pee in all four corners of the ground.  Not sure Avro's would approve!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, roughyed34 said:

Not just Schoey tipping us... SkyBet seem to think we are in with a shout ?. I'd rather we slipped under the radar a bit tbh ?

Screenshot_20190112-204258_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

How do you navigate to this page R34, can't find it on the sky bet Rugby League page (not a gambler you see)

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

22 hours ago, Stevos Barber said:

2 extra zeros surely ?

Shssss, I know you are fielding two new players next Sunday, Self Belief and Confidence, dont know his first name......are you breaking the salary cap?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Archived