Yorkshire cup tickets

Batley Bob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I understand it the dual ticket gets you into the venue of your choice, so if your also going to the other venue then you have to get another multi ticket but I could be wrong.

Just now, RogerT said:

As I understand it the dual ticket gets you into the venue of your choice, so if your also going to the other venue then you have to get another multi ticket but I could be wrong.

Plus are they available online

IMG_0583.JPG

Forget it DD they are not doing it, looks like going up to the Mount to get one, which one are you thinking of just the Odsal one or for the other matches as well.

20 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Forget it DD they are not doing it, looks like going up to the Mount to get one, which one are you thinking of just the Odsal one or for the other matches as well.

Eh , if Halifax can sell them online , why can't we

IMG_0583.JPG

18 minutes ago, RogerT said:

I would have bought the ticket for all matches but can't find a link. It does annoy me that I can't get one as it is simply not possible for me to pick up a ticket by dropping into the ground. And I won't even begin telling you how unhappy I was after trying to buy a season ticket on Boxing Day!!!!

Archived