Yorkshire cup tickets

Batley Bob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/3/2019 at 12:32 PM, Kevin Nicholas said:

The £38/£24 tickets get you in to all games.

If we were at home we could sell tickets online but at Bulls they cannot scan our tickets so we have to sell their tickets but then can only sell physical version so need to post or collect. It is frustrating for us.

Distantdog if you ring me I will try to sort it for you. Anybody else with such a difficulty ring me today or Friday and I will try to sort. 07831230999.

Hope there is not too many!

If we are not in Yorkshire Cup Final then we will play on Saturday 19/1 so everybody if they wish can also attend the final on Sunday 20/1 so the all games ticket covers that game as well  as it covers ALL games.

I'm a bit confused.......... The "all games" ticket can't apply IF what I'm reading is correct......... the Bradford-Dewsbury game is being advertised as next Saturday.........as is the "double-header" at FEV....???  I would have interpreted the all-games ticket offer as covering all 12 games of the Competition............. Am I mistaken ???

50 minutes ago, Therein73 said:

I'm a bit confused.......... The "all games" ticket can't apply IF what I'm reading is correct......... the Bradford-Dewsbury game is being advertised as next Saturday.........as is the "double-header" at FEV....???  I would have interpreted the all-games ticket offer as covering all 12 games of the Competition............. Am I mistaken ???

Nope, I don’t get it, either. I don’t understand why next week’s games at Odsal and the Mount aren’t double header - one on Saturday, one on Sunday. Bradford game doesn’t kick off till 5.30pm so technically, I suppose, you could make all matches. Seems a faff though. 

47 minutes ago, BatleyBird said:

Nope, I don’t get it, either. I don’t understand why next week’s games at Odsal and the Mount aren’t double header - one on Saturday, one on Sunday. Bradford game doesn’t kick off till 5.30pm so technically, I suppose, you could make all matches. Seems a faff though. 

Bradford play Huddersfield on sunday

IMG_0583.JPG

Archived