York’s cup match thread

Batley Bob

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batley v Bradford Sheep v York at the mount next Sunday I reckon..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Britney Britney give us a wave

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Enjoyed today. Thought we were comfortable enough, without really stretching ourselves and pleased we didn't concede. We seemed to up our intensity after the sendings off. 

Wood impressed again, as did Brierley. 

Enjoyed the double header experience, and doesn't the referee improve when your own team are not playing? 

Looking forward to next week now!! 

I too enjoyed the whole experience and the concept of it is great.

It was good hearing other teams supporters talking about there respective teams new players and things like that.

there was decent crowd there for the Batley v Hunslet game and by the time this match had finished the Halifax and Bradford fans where streaming in.

Final has to be at York win or lose

Bradford will have hosted 2 games (1 more than they should) 

Dewsbury Rams (for the benefit of Crown flatter) 1 game

Batley Bulldogs 1 game

Featherstone 1 game

Featherstone vs Halifax

Hunslet vs Hunslet Parkside 

Would have been a belting double header. 

4 hours ago, ramsfandan said:

Attendance at bradford was?

I saw 3000 on twitterr

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

I thought Tomlinson had a great game yesterday and is proving to be Mr consistent. Also Brierly stood out too. 

9 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I saw 3000 on twitterr

And that is why Bradford is hosting 2 games.... Be prepared that the final will be at Bradford too, as the competition is all about the money money as Jessie J said in the price tag song (yes I know the spectrum of my musical knowledge astounds at times) so if the dogs win, & we win... Where will the final be played? York?, Halifax, Hunslet or even Parkside. We wait to see in "what happens next. 

57 minutes ago, coolie said:

And that is why Bradford is hosting 2 games.... Be prepared that the final will be at Bradford too, as the competition is all about the money money as Jessie J said in the price tag song (yes I know the spectrum of my musical knowledge astounds at times) so if the dogs win, & we win... Where will the final be played? York?, Halifax, Hunslet or even Parkside. We wait to see in "what happens next. 

I think the batley v York was first drawn , meaning home advantage in a final

IMG_0583.JPG

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

I think the batley v York was first drawn , meaning home advantage in a final

So we beat York and play Bradford in the final at the mount..

Archived