Jambusters or not?

Bearintown

Williamson is a very good player. Had a few games with him at Union and could always tell if he managed to keep out of injuries he’d go well.. can see Dom going at 9.. seen a photo on photo from yesterday’s training that looked awfully like Ben Hardcastle from Keighley very good signing if it is him.

Town win if they concentrate on the rugby and keep the fighting to a minimum. 

Town 24-10 Haven. 

30 minutes ago, Cl1998 said:

Williamson is a very good player. Had a few games with him at Union and could always tell if he managed to keep out of injuries he’d go well.. can see Dom going at 9.. seen a photo on photo from yesterday’s training that looked awfully like Ben Hardcastle from Keighley very good signing if it is him.

Town win if they concentrate on the rugby and keep the fighting to a minimum. 

Town 24-10 Haven. 

On 1/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, GentlemanJim said:

Have you read any of the forum or been to the fans forum? Several options to come in and Leon not rushing into signing more until he's looked at everyone. League starts in February

Sadly I was unable to attend the fans forum and take any player rumours on this forum with a pinch of salt until confirmed by the club.I just think with Oldham only being 5 weeks away this Sunday that we are still a bit light in key areas but very happy with the current signings.I may be old fashioned but believe pre-season training is not just about getting fit but also working on patterns and plays as well as players gelling which is why i think we need them at the club earlier than a couple of weeks before friendlies begin.

Archived