Season ticket sales

16 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

No I haven’t, I have joined to discuss rugby league, you just can’t take any criticism of your club snowflake.

IMO the sooner Salford and Wakefield are replaced in Super League by Toronto and Toulouse the better, you can’t accept that so shout troll at any criticism of Wakefield.

You came here to troll and trolling you are doing. Troll. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Wildcat said:

You have joined here to troll simple as that. We can see right through you. You offer nothing positive or constructive for that 

simple reason. Troll. 

Same moniker as one of the multiple alter-egos of the singular biggest troll on RL fans 

34 minutes ago, Dave T said:

I think we need a few more posts to judge a troll. Somebody thinking Wakey are a weak club and deserving of criticism is hardly a crazy view and a sign of a troll.

Nah he is a troll, he only ever uses this user name on this and other forums to ask the same questions of the same clubs, never positive and always looking to stir.

1 hour ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Same moniker as one of the multiple alter-egos of the singular biggest troll on RL fans 

Correct - no doubt he will invent some 'friends' to back his posts up on here too before long. 

26 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Correct - no doubt he will invent some 'friends' to back his posts up on here too before long. 

I've been accused, in the past, of being him, which was a totally false assertion.

Archived