new stadium - todays press

miaow

8 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Why?

Because your always on here, we aren't interested in your business, go and spread your good news to the people of Dopeland, you don't see town fans flocking the your's to tell you our news, like GJ says your obsessed in anything and everything we do. 

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Because your always on here, we aren't interested in your business, go and spread your good news to the people of Dopeland, you don't see town fans flocking the your's to tell you our news, like GJ says your obsessed in anything and everything we do. 

Just asked a question on an open forum. I can look and go on any clubs forum so am I obsessed with every other club? Whitehaven have been trying to redevelop the ground for years now, long before Town even thought about it so how does that make us obsessive about Town? 

11 minutes ago, Hate the rec said:

Dont think any haven fan is obsessed with town it's normally you guys ?

14 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

Correct, and 100 business to donate £400 to raise £40 grand to run a A team  and you get 2 season tickets, this is separate, I think they are all still ###### from last week! 

I wonder if any of these business are the ones that have been shafted by haven over the years. There's plenty of them. 

16 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Just asked a question on an open forum. I can look and go on any clubs forum so am I obsessed with every other club? Whitehaven have been trying to redevelop the ground for years now, long before Town even thought about it so how does that make us obsessive about Town? 

Spread your good news on your own forum on totalrl with your 5 marras or are you after donations for town fans to help you this time ?

Hopefully haven are able to upgrade their ground doesn't really need discussed on here,the most important is backing our new stadium still plenty of independents/conservatives wanting to stop progress,the choice is ours to make come polling day

20 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Dont think any haven fan is obsessed with town it's normally you guys ?

Have you slept since good Friday? Because you seem to be keeping a vigil on here 24/7 since then???

3 hours ago, Brad hepis heed said:

Haven's stadium plans seem more like aspirations to me.Everything I have read points to them having zero funding in place ,and in the article it mentions 6 million but it could drop to 3 million just like that ,also I seen a picture saying " if you build it they will come " .Think some of their directors have very good intentions and are very open and honest with fans ,but this looks like a pipe dream to me .

It’s like me saying my mates building a big smart house down the road and I quite fancy doing the same. I have t any money to build it and haven’t a clue where I could possibly get it but I’ll tell all show all my mates the plans anyway.

They’d think I’d gone crackers.

Joking aside, how can you expect to gain credibility spouting that rot?

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Congratulations to 7yr old Winona from Bransty in winning the haven design a stadium competition. ?

I think it was a stitch-up!  There was a far superior design submitted by the Pow Beck veterans association but what d'you expect when Tommy Todd judged the competition?

You are all very chipper about haven considering they handed us our backsides on a plate last week.I have said Thier stadium plans seems more like aspirations,but on the field they are currently where we thought we would be ,and if what I hear is true not going up this season could be a disaster for us .

1 minute ago, Brad hepis heed said:

You are all very chipper about haven considering they handed us our backsides on a plate last week.

They didn't pal. They were up for the game more than us and won by 12.  Thats hardly handing backsides. Anyway its old news now roll on keighley. 

3 minutes ago, town4me said:

They didn't pal. They were up for the game more than us and won by 12.  Thats hardly handing backsides. Anyway its old news now roll on keighley. 

The manner of the defeat says more than the scoreline ,the outplayed us in every aspect ,keep believing the hype .

10 minutes ago, town4me said:

Thing is every time we beat town your either under strength or not up for a derby game or dire performances excuse excuse  atleast we have the ###### to admit when a better side beats us we know it's hard we have been on the end of your results plenty of times 

1 hour ago, Seaton Sandy said:

I think it was a stitch-up!  There was a far superior design submitted by the Pow Beck veterans association but what d'you expect when Tommy Todd judged the competition?

Is that Tommy Todd's retirement home in the railway end?

8 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Thing is every time we beat town your either under strength or not up for a derby game or dire performances excuse excuse  atleast we have the ###### to admit when a better side beats us we know it's hard we have been on the end of your results plenty of times 

Pretty sure every town fan said the better team one!! No doubt they did. Weren't the better team last year but were this time

22 minutes ago, Brad hepis heed said:

You are all very chipper about haven considering they handed us our backsides on a plate last week.I have said Thier stadium plans seems more like aspirations,but on the field they are currently where we thought we would be ,and if what I hear is true not going up this season could be a disaster for us .

So what, we're only allowed to laugh at their shambles after we have beaten them? Is that the rule? 

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

So what, we're only allowed to laugh at their shambles after we have beaten them? Is that the rule? 

Yes we've got to sit in a corner let's hope we win at the wreck so we can come back out! 

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Archived