Ben Barba and his time at Thai rehab clinic

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Nothing like a bit of Thai therapy to sort out one’s little aches and pains. 

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

Nothing like a bit of Thai therapy to sort out one’s little aches and pains. 

https://lannarehab.com

Less smut and rather just be fair to the fact that it's a legit Aussie owned drug rehab institution. Other NRL players have been sent there.

It is becoming clear that for what ever reason many famous personalities, including sports players, and increasingly RL sports players, need to have to be referred to rehab places. 

And of course so do ordinary "real" people.   Deal with it.

6 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Deal with it.

Lighten up a bit RP.

MOK and DP were just having a bit of a larf, that's all.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

6 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

Boring

The reactions to their posts might suggest otherwise.

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

10 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Go and say that to the families of people who see a relative that needs the services of rehab. 

Good grief.

We're not talking about a bereavement or naturally incurring illness he suffered here, he went into rehab because he dabbled in drugs.

While his families might suffer, he brought it on himself and they would have to accept that and lay any blame for unwanted publicity at his door.

13 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Good grief.

We're not talking about a bereavement or naturally incurring illness he suffered here, he went into rehab because he dabbled in drugs.

While his families might suffer, he brought it on himself and they would have to accept that and lay any blame for unwanted publicity at his door.

All my point is, is that it's poor taste to make a poor schoolyard level joke about "a little bit of Thai therapy".    Whereas it is (it would appear) to be a quite legitimate and well known Australian business.  

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:38 AM, Rupert Prince said:

Boring

You know what's boring? Taking every subject that people might try and make a little light hearted fun out of and declaring no humor can be made from it for morality reasons. Pretending that the world is so fragile and precious that any joke about a Irish man English man and Scots man walking into pub is going to dramatically offend an entire nation or blondes go home in a state of depression every time they hear a blonde joke. What kind of monster would make some kind of humorous remark about how sometimes naughty stuff happens in Thailand. 

It would be really boring to take every joke out of context and be morally offended and outraged, most of the time on other peoples behalf to such an extent that only the type of jokes allowed are the kind a dad might say to his primary school kids. 

That would be really really boring and I'm glad that reality is not on us just yet. 

Archived