Newsletter

Kevin Nicholas

We have emailed a trial newsletter to those on our database and are seeking feedback to decide on our proposal in the future.

Anybody interested in it can register on our ticketing site even if you dont buy any tickets. Then you can be emailed it on our list.

if you have bought tickets and not had a newsletter please email info@batleybulldogs.co.uk

I received mine this morning and replied via the link sent with it. My initial thoughts were very positive, particularly your thoughts and the squad news. Only two things, how much will it cost to subscribe for the season, and will there be provision for those without access to a computer device? My second point does not really affect me but am trying to pre-empt  a possible issue.

Got mine on Friday morning and sent my reply straight back, I also like the idea and also the squad names released at the same time, good.

14 hours ago, ernieone said:

I was talking to John Miller Friday and there was no mention of charging for the service. (But you may be giving them ideas). I got mine this morning and quite impressed with it. 

I thought it said they were possibly thinking about a subscription for it. I could be wrong, unusual but l could be. 

Archived