Yorkshire Cup Final

Batley Bob

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not tried it yet either Steve but I think you show any turnstile your printed ticket or mobile screen with purchase

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On 1/14/2019 at 10:19 AM, Batley Bob said:

F21FFD13-3775-4C68-8F0D-9D91A689AD7E.jpeg

Mark went to the Paul Harrison turnstile on Sunday with his ticket. The operator had the scan software on their phone. It reads the QR code then shows a green tick allowing you in. In Marks case it didn't work but Paul Harrison was there he scanned on his phone and it ticked green...he was in. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Is this also the same for the away fans? I know last time I went Batley don't know turnstile names, but has you look at it straight on always gone through the left hand side. 

Ended up joining a second queue for some pints ?? And pies for some of the other People i was with.

56 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Is this also the same for the away fans? I know last time I went Batley don't know turnstile names, but has you look at it straight on always gone through the left hand side. 

Ended up joining a second queue for some pints ?? And pies for some of the other People i was with.

Get your tickets quick  , if this on Twitter is owt to go by 

4DAB78B4-72EE-409C-A6B7-EF3D244991E0.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG

if it is going to very busy then they need to sort out more scanning turnstyles as was getting silly sunday queing to just 1 turnstyle, and there was only a few hundred there

14 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Cheers for the heads up bob looking like a radio job now. ??

be amazing if that happen but I'd go with 2000 at most which for a friendly be a very good achievement by both clubs and fans.

Think the club need to announce/advertise the turnstile arrangements well in advance of the day.  With the new arrangements regarding pre-purchased tickets there needs to be clear directions as to which turnstiles should be used.  Even some Dogs supporters were scratching their heads at the location of the  "Paul Harrison turnstile"!

I don't know where the iro turnstile is either. Is it the one to left of the changing room entrance out that led to our roofless outside urinals?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

We hope to use Fox’s car park.

we are looking at possible extra turnstiles for online tickets BUT

There is a clear sign saying “ Paul Harrison Entrance” on turnstiles next to players entrance and the online ticket does say on it “Admission at Paul Harrison Entrance” in capital letters.

Not sure we can do much more .

So the club are encouraging/want people to buy tickets before the day (and there is nothing wrong with that) but are only having one turnstile available for those people to use?

As stevieb says above there was a queue last Sunday with a small gate. What will it be like with (hopefully) three times as many? RL supporters are notorious for arriving at the last minute.

4 hours ago, fredm said:

So the club are encouraging/want people to buy tickets before the day (and there is nothing wrong with that) but are only having one turnstile available for those people to use?

As stevieb says above there was a queue last Sunday with a small gate. What will it be like with (hopefully) three times as many? RL supporters are notorious for arriving at the last minute.

But if both turnstiles are opened to tickets, that surely will cause delays at the other turnstile as well, including for those that don’t have a ticket and are paying on the gate? At least for the time being until the teething problems are overcome.

One suggestion I would make is to have a clear ‘ticket only’ sign on the PH turnstile if that’s going to be used for tickets and tickets only. It wasn’t clear on Sunday and the steward on that gate was having to tell non ticket holders to go to the other turnstile, which could possibly be contributing to the delays/confusion?

12 hours ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

We hope to use Fox’s car park.

we are looking at possible extra turnstiles for online tickets BUT

There is a clear sign saying “ Paul Harrison Entrance” on turnstiles next to players entrance and the online ticket does say on it “Admission at Paul Harrison Entrance” in capital letters.

Not sure we can do much more .

open other scanning turnstyles??

Archived