Yorkshire Cup Final

Batley Bob

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on both teams and supporters for the way this concept of the Yorkshire Cup has been supported today. Hopefully this can be grown into the pre-season programme in the future, and extended into more clubs playing 

Yellows hurt and repeated sets v penalties. Great to almost scrape the win downhill. Scotts penalty may of seen us pinch the spoils.

Roast now but Brown and georgie in a sealed room would of been delightful. Or possibly Galbarth go on boy. Dicko, gledders. wardy and toby well played fellas plenty of grunt

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Going in only 6-0 at half time and a lot of pressure on our line. Once Batley scored so early in the second half I thought we was in for a long second half.

Once George came out the bin your lads was too busy conctrating on taking him out. That in the end was your downfall has I believe the better team lost today. I said to my dad if George can still take the hits keep him out there has Batley more frustrated by his mouth. For me George was the difference today.

Both teams online defence today aswell ????

another close game at the mount same again march the 10th a bigger crowd. What was today's crowd?

good luck with the season until 10th march.

For us it's now Toronto next Saturday the final run out the Yorkshire cup winners home coming match ?

30 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Going in only 6-0 at half time and a lot of pressure on our line. Once Batley scored so early in the second half I thought we was in for a long second half.

Once George came out the bin your lads was too busy conctrating on taking him out. That in the end was your downfall has I believe the better team lost today. I said to my dad if George can still take the hits keep him out there has Batley more frustrated by his mouth. For me George was the difference today.

Both teams online defence today aswell ????

another close game at the mount same again march the 10th a bigger crowd. What was today's crowd?

good luck with the season until 10th march.

For us it's now Toronto next Saturday the final run out the Yorkshire cup winners home coming match ?

George flanagan sin binned again 2 week running what for this week? Cracking player but there is no need to be such an idiot at times

3 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

George flanagan sin binned again 2 week running what for this week? Cracking player but there is no need to be such an idiot at times

There was a late hit on George but nothing in it in my opinion. Then seemed George mouth was going off where he got blindsided by brown. 

Second one was at the bottom off the hill so first I thought he'd been subbed until I counted the players.

2 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Just under 2,300

not bad. hope every fan comes out and supports their team this year, think the championship will be so competitive in 2019 if you sit a game out you will really regret it. 

20 minutes ago, ramsfandan said:

That's what your going to get with George Flanagan worth the risk match winner against Fax. Turned games in our favour last season.

24 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Just under 2,300

?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived