This Forums Members age

Allora

How old are you?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/01/19 at 01:47

We have heard alot about the average age of the average Rugby League Fan and how new Fans are not being brought into our Sport.

You would think that in this internet age young Fans would be engaging on Forums like this.

Not sure if this has been asked before but what age are you? If you prefer not to contribute that is fine

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

5 minutes ago, Allora said:

We have heard alot about the average age of the average Rugby League Fan and how new Fans are not being brought into our Sport.

You would think that in this internet age young Fans would be engaging on Forums like this.

Not sure if this has been asked before but what age are you? If you prefer not to contribute that is fine

Is it how old we actually are or how old we feel?  What if we self identify as a much younger age?  If other people say we act a certain age should we include that in our answer?  Just asking if i should include the opinion of my wife is all. 

8 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Is it how old we actually are or how old we feel?  What if we self identify as a much younger age?  If other people say we act a certain age should we include that in our answer?  Just asking if i should include the opinion of my wife is all. 

In my Head I am 21, in my body I feel 55.

Talent is secondary to whether players are confident.

Im 29, just about to turn 30 (Now that is making me feel old). Dont comment too much on here but really enjoy reading the threads especially when it gets time for international games.

Think its close to 10 years ive been on the forum which is a bit mental

" We have achieved what you can only dream of "

Follow me on Twitter @gaz_wigan

I'm 41. Do I select 31-41 or 41-51? If it can wait about 6 weeks, I'll turn 42 if that helps. ?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

38 looking forward to super league back on my box but championship fan with batley first most.

Saw dogs edge York yesterday, prior England get trounced at elland road v kiwis.

Hate:- Dewsbury, whinos and stevo 

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived