James Duerden

Onreport

WOW,                Former Barrow Raiders player James Duerden has been banned for four years by UKAD after a positive drugs test. Duerden tested positive for 2α-methyl-5α-androstan-3α-οl-17-one (a metabolite of drostanolone), and 19-norandrosterone, the latter being a metabolite bolandione, following an out-of-competition test on 14 December 2017, during a training session...

57 minutes ago, Onreport said:

WOW,                Former Barrow Raiders player James Duerden has been banned for four years by UKAD after a positive drugs test. Duerden tested positive for 2α-methyl-5α-androstan-3α-οl-17-one (a metabolite of drostanolone), and 19-norandrosterone, the latter being a metabolite bolandione, following an out-of-competition test on 14 December 2017, during a training session...

Pity he wasn't a Super League player, he'd have only got 12 to 18 months. It really does stink

1 hour ago, Brookie said:

Pity he wasn't a Super League player, he'd have only got 12 to 18 months. It really does stink

It is irrelevant which league he is/was in hes a drug abuser & should get a lifetime ban.

I am glad he wasn't a town asset it would have looked bad on the club.

14 hours ago, Flimby Blue said:

It is irrelevant which league he is/was in hes a drug abuser & should get a lifetime ban.

I am glad he wasn't a town asset it would have looked bad on the club.

What I'm saying is that he gets 4 years  And Hargreaves gets 14 months for same offence. I agree they should  get life though

35 minutes ago, Brookie said:

What I'm saying is that he gets 4 years  And Hargreaves gets 14 months for same offence. I agree they should  get life though

One was for recreational use,  this is performance enhancement is it not? A bit different given the context.

2 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

But even horses should be able to do what they want out of work - bit unfair on them given how hard they work as long the drugs don't affect their on track performance. Many may now just turn to drink.

No wonder they have such long faces. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived