Rugby League World - Season launch Issue + Freebie Fixture Guide

Yep, that's what I call a season opener issue alright! Bloomin' good fare I'd say. I even like the light heated stuff at the beginning!

If it's not broke,

Fix it until it is!

Come On You Dons!

On 1/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, iffleyox said:

In all seriousness, that training session article was a great piece of journalism full stop. Can it be entered for a journalism prize? Because LPL should try it. Genuinely good writing and at times quite gripping. Awesome narrative arc too.

Don't tell Matt, his head is big enough already!! :biggrin:

As a taster for those who don't yet read Rugby League World and think it's all lightweight fluff and questions about what players had for breakfast (don't blame us for the latter, they're the questions you lot ask on here) the full Huddersfield Giants training article is now up on TotalRL.com for all to read, free, gratis and for nowt.

To those new readers who enjoy this piece, please subscribe to the mag, so we can afford to create lots more original content like it in the future - and to those who have already committed to a subscription or buy RLW on a regular basis, thank you for your support, it is appreciated.

Ordered on line, delivery via post office astonishingly fast. I've enjoyed what I have read so far and will continue to enjoy dipping in during the coming weeks. It will be interesting to keep this edition and see how the predictions have worked out at the end of the season. I liked the article about the Toronto Wolfpack Super Fans "Sher & Lil", nice to see people enjoying themselves. The 2019 Fixture Booklet was a big incentive to buying the magazine. I'm hoping to see a variety of games this year. So, well done to the team at Rugby League World for an entertaining and useful publication.

1 hour ago, Hemel Stag said:

Ordered on line, delivery via post office astonishingly fast. I've enjoyed what I have read so far and will continue to enjoy dipping in during the coming weeks. It will be interesting to keep this edition and see how the predictions have worked out at the end of the season. I liked the article about the Toronto Wolfpack Super Fans "Sher & Lil", nice to see people enjoying themselves. The 2019 Fixture Booklet was a big incentive to buying the magazine. I'm hoping to see a variety of games this year. So, well done to the team at Rugby League World for an entertaining and useful publication.

Wonderful! And we have a feature that's about your club in the next issue...

Rugby League World writer

Twitter: @a_hope14
Mobile: iPhone 3

Archived