Coronation Street

His interpretation of a rugby player at Warrington was largely forgettable.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

9 hours ago, Pie tries said:

Adam Fogerty on Coronation Street as prison guard.- sorry but I get my fix whenever and where ever I can !

Not the first time he's appeared on Corrie. He played a thug who was hired to threaten & beat up someone in their back yard (if memory serves it was Jack Duckworth)

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

3 hours ago, Derwent said:

He had a decent record as a pro boxer before he went into acting, winning 18 out of 19 fights.

Think he packed in boxing because he couldn't get any opponents he would have had to step up to world class Heavyweight to get a contest and he was not at that level.As a Rugby player he wasn't a patch on his dad Terry but i wouldn't tell him face to face.

oh the time when eddie yates knocked kurt soresons pint over in the rovers  and they ended up going over to the kabin  for a tinnie only to find trevor Skerrett in a compromising position with rita  and mavis!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, redjonn said:

Gosh ... didn't hadn't realised Corry was still going....

7.5 million viewers it seems!

Douglas William "Duggie" 'Crusher' Ferguson was an ex-rugby league player who went into the printing business. He first came to Coronation Street after tracking his hairdressing son Tom down, though sadly Tom blamed his dad for his mother's death and didn't want him around. Duggie was really hurt and even bought into a local development on Victoria Street to be close to him; though this didn't help matters and eventually Tom left town to Leeds leaving poor Duggie devastated. 

http://coronationstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Duggie_Ferguson

Archived