2019 Replica Kits Now on Sale

Dave Naylor

I'd like to get one of these but not sure on the sizing. I'm an L/XL usually, but don't want a skin tight one like the players wear or it will show off my perfectly formed physique based on curries, pizza and beer.

Any ideas on realistic sizing anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 12:34 PM, neanderthal said:

I'd like to get one of these but not sure on the sizing. I'm an L/XL usually, but don't want a skin tight one like the players wear or it will show off my perfectly formed physique based on curries, pizza and beer.

Any ideas on realistic sizing anyone?

On 1/18/2019 at 12:56 PM, Dave Naylor said:

Rule of thumb, go up a size.  If you're L/XL get a 2XL I reckon.

If you look at the individual product pages, you'll see a steeden sizing chart.

Love the home shirt but I too was wondering about sizing, like neanderthal i too am generally XL Mens but dont want a skin tight shirt (similar reasons). Thanks for the info Dave, i think i will go for the 2XL, after all i can always exchange at the club if too big.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would someone please give the measurement between the armpits of the 2XL & 3XL  replica playing shirts ? I have just received the 4XL , it measures 27 inches across which is far too big . Many thanks. 

Semper in excretia sumus, solim profundum variat.

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2019 at 8:32 PM, mal-graham-best-13-ever said:

Love the home shirt but I too was wondering about sizing, like neanderthal i too am generally XL Mens but dont want a skin tight shirt (similar reasons). Thanks for the info Dave, i think i will go for the 2XL, after all i can always exchange at the club if too big.

Just to update for those thinking about purchasing this years shirts, the shirts are normal fitting and so an XL mens is true size and not tight fitting therefore no need to size up. Please bear that in mind when purchasing and i must add they look great and the quality is top notch.

Archived