York v Dewsbury

Crown Flatter

I see this match as simply being a sort out for Lee Greenwood to find his starting line-up for the Rochdale fixture, so am guessing there might be a large number of substitutions to aid his choice. Shame I will miss this game as I will be at the panto in Bradford!

York 36-18 Dewsbury 

FTS: Worrincy 

MoM: Knowles

Att: 1101

Legs, Dews, Legs.

58 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

I see this match as simply being a sort out for Lee Greenwood to find his starting line-up for the Rochdale fixture, so am guessing there might be a large number of substitutions to aid his choice. Shame I will miss this game as I will be at the panto in Bradford!

York 36-18 Dewsbury 

FTS: Worrincy 

MoM: Knowles

Att: 1101

Id prefer to see his preferred 17 getting a run out prior to Rochdale so fingers crossed you're wrong abut the substitutions...

I will miss the game cos its p*** poor time to play a rugby match..

They certainly have the personnel to hold their own

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Great display by the Knights, the score could well of swelled by couple of close calls and a few missed conversations, in all both teams are going through their pre season matches with there own mix and match of players, but as far as the Knights are in preparation it looks from there pre match results that we are going in the right direction, the quality of the knights rugby is very exciting and definetly work in progress.

6 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

I reckon these players would be in the 17.

Morton

A Brown 

Ryder

Leeming

S Brown 

Sykes 

Andrade

Ward

Knowles.

For me our team depends on Sykes, Knowles, Ryder, Morton .... and I think possibly Andrade!!  ... with these 5 we will be competitive without them we probably wont!! 

Archived