English international manly bound ?

1 hour ago, winnyason said:

Forward from peter peters mouth maybe thompson well have to see 

I would think a Forward is more likely as the SL produces at least 3 good forwards for every back who would be NRL level.  Further, the NRL have Fiji on their doorstep so Wings are plentiful. 

32 minutes ago, Southerner80 said:

I would think a Forward is more likely as the SL produces at least 3 good forwards for every back who would be NRL level.  Further, the NRL have Fiji on their doorstep so Wings are plentiful. 

Yes agree superleague produces world class forwards. 

My guess was Luke Thompson,  even though Zorba has little to do with Manly these days he was raving about him during the recent test series. I can’t think of anyone else it could be. Would like to see McMeeken but I doubt Cas would let him go.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

1 hour ago, Emosi Koloto said:

My guess was Luke Thompson,  even though Zorba has little to do with Manly these days he was raving about him during the recent test series. I can’t think of anyone else it could be. Would like to see McMeeken but I doubt Cas would let him go.

Think Mcmeeken contract is up end of 2020 season, he'l still only be 26, wouldn't be at all surprised to see him give it a shot then.

6 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

It may be an England international who is already playing in the NRL. 

Graham, a Burgess, Hodgson?

No way I can see that . Hodgson has been made co captain , Graham is under contract and the Burgi want to stay at Souths and have Bennett coming in as coach 

Would love to see Thompson and McMeeken have a go in the NRL. Think McMeekens older brother Dave works for the Warriors.. or maybe the NRL, which might be a lure, if it is him.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Archived