Our league app

Batley Bob

10 minutes ago, Bull pups said:

Toronto this, Toronto that!!! Hurry up and p**s off to super duper league... sick of every body bending over backwards for them!!!!!!

They’v paid sky to show their matches... sky wouldn’t of shown any championship it’s better than anything not been on tv 

So nothing for all the other teams that contribute to this fantastic league... if it was batley, dewsbury, swinton, Rochdale and Sheffield battling for the top 5 then sky wouldn't go anywhere near it. Should be used to this now by being a batley fan but it's just so annoying!!! Saying that the 4th and 5th spots are defo up for grabs so let's crack on and see what happens... 

20 minutes ago, Bull pups said:

So nothing for all the other teams that contribute to this fantastic league... if it was batley, dewsbury, swinton, Rochdale and Sheffield battling for the top 5 then sky wouldn't go anywhere near it. Should be used to this now by being a batley fan but it's just so annoying!!! Saying that the 4th and 5th spots are defo up for grabs so let's crack on and see what happens... 

IMG_0583.JPG

Chance to see Rowe in the first game..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Bull pups said:

Sky are doing this as it wont be costing them a lot getting feeds from Canadian tv as they do with Catalans and French tv...

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

• 5 months later...

Just a reminder , if you haven’t signed up for this , with Batley as your team , it’s well worth it , it’s free and you can view games and there’s a highlights programme weekly , we are just a few members short of moving up to the next funding level

https://membership.rugby-league.com/dashboard

IMG_0583.JPG

8 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Just a reminder , if you haven’t signed up for this , with Batley as your team , it’s well worth it , it’s free and you can view games and there’s a highlights programme weekly , we are just a few members short of moving up to the next funding level

What are the current funds?...and next level funds?....I didn't know there were different levels....

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Just signed rest of the family up!

23 hours ago, RPH said:

What are the current funds?...and next level funds?....I didn't know there were different levels....

I’m not 100% sure , but funding will be decided on different things as well as league position , and amount of our league members is one of the things , as well as social media numbers ,, this is all I can find on it tho

https://www.hunsletrlfc.com/uncategorised/sign-up-as-an-rfl-member-and-help-hunslet-rlfc-gain-central-funding-next-year/

IMG_0583.JPG

9 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

I’m not 100% sure , but funding will be decided on different things as well as league position , and amount of our league members is one of the things , as well as social media numbers ,, this is all I can find on it tho

https://www.hunsletrlfc.com/uncategorised/sign-up-as-an-rfl-member-and-help-hunslet-rlfc-gain-central-funding-next-year/

In other words we are all kept in the dark.

Never mind,mushrooms and rhubarb seem to thrive.

Who actually owned and runs Our league? Wanted to watch York v Batley,  tried to sign in kept saying wrong info,  asked to change password, still haven't had a response, account currently suspended.  What can I do?

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Who actually owned and runs Our league? Wanted to watch York v Batley,  tried to sign in kept saying wrong info,  asked to change password, still haven't had a response, account currently suspended.  What can I do?

Welcome to my world!! 

51 minutes ago, distantdog said:

Welcome to my world!! 

Similar sort of problems from me.

67 Year old keyboard warrior, I don' think so.

I get frightened everytime I sing in to this thread.

This post has taken me ten minutes.

13 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

Similar sort of problems from me.

67 Year old keyboard warrior, I don' think so.

I get frightened everytime I sing in to this thread.

This post has taken me ten minutes.

You must stop singing then!?

Funding is based on league position in a table for each category. Putting it simple from our perspective we need to finish in top 10 in each category not to lose funding we would otherwise get. The amount of funding based on this increases each year so it becomes more important. OuRLeague membership is part of the “Data” section which includes, twitter followers, facebook llikes, and database.

We have done well recently on OuRLeague so we are pushing it to do that bit better to go one position higher in table to 8th. We need another 27 members to to that at moment  assuming other Clubs don’t do the same!

Please HELP by getting friends and family to join and put Bulldogs as their Club.

You need an email address and a password to join. It is actually good content on there anyway including streaming of matches, interviews etc.

It costs nothing!!

If we don’t achieve we get left behind as a Club!

Once we get to 8th in table as long as we maintain that position we are fine. Then we will emphasise other things eg. Our database .

We need to just think that this will help us indirectly to improve our team hopefully. If we are in the top 10 teams in the part time game then we should be in the top 10 Clubs off the field as well. In the future if we are not we could lose up to 40% of our funding( if we have funding after 2021!)

Sorry forgot “ Website visits” are also part of the data category.

So everybody needs to visit our website as often as possible, make sure they are a member of OuRLeague with Bulldogs as their Club, follow us on twitter, like us on Facebook, and get on our database.

If you want an email before each home game of our matchday mag then need to get on our database-

Just send an email to kevin@batleybulldogs.co.uk stating your name and tel.no and will sort it. Guarantee we will not bombard you with emails!

Yes keep visiting the website, even now whilst on the High Sea's I'm visiting it.

Indeed they don't bombard us with emails and I also like the match day magazine. 

On 04/07/2019 at 15:52, Kevin Nicholas said:

Sorry forgot “ Website visits” are also part of the data category.

So everybody needs to visit our website as often as possible, make sure they are a member of OuRLeague with Bulldogs as their Club, follow us on twitter, like us on Facebook, and get on our database.

Kevin- I'm happy to keep checking the website if it's going to help the club but seriously it would help if there were actually some updates posted onto the site. The headline is still the Rochdale match in the 1895 cup, the fixtures and results tab shows fixtures but not results and doesn't include 1895 fixtures etc etc

The website can be a great marketing tool but we don't really utilise its potential at all. It's should also be the go-to site for casual visitors and non Batley fans to find out about the club. It's not a great advert for the club at the moment.

On 05/07/2019 at 12:01, RogerT said:

Yes keep visiting the website, even now whilst on the High Sea's I'm visiting it.

Indeed they don't bombard us with emails and I also like the match day magazine. 

Back on the trawlers Roger?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived