Challenge Cup Round 1

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, TheDuke said:

I saw a video on Twitter of West Hulls away dressing room after Bentley had been

disgusting to say the least, 

Thanks for the link. Just seen that myself. Disgusting is the word. I should imagine when the Army played - and lost, narrowly - at Bentley in the first round, their players left the away dressing room as they found it. I wonder if West Hull will make the RFL aware of what took place. Or maybe they have the dignity to rise above this sort of 'pub team' behaviour?

I know the Bentley committee and coaching staff and they'll be horrified by this and I'm sure they'll put the wrongs of one individual right.

Bentley ARLFC statement.

As a club we would like to make a statement regarding the video currently on social media.

Firstly we would like to thank west hull for their hospitality yesterday accommodating the 200 plus supporters and the team. The best team won on the day they were a class above us and were well deserving in their victory. They as a club are what we aspire to and are working towards achieving on the field.

In relation to the footage we have been sent and seen we must stress that we do not condone this behaviour at all. As a club we will be dealing with the individual seriously. Of the 200 supporters that travelled to hull unfortunately 1 has spoilt what was a momentous occasion for the club. We will be covering the cost of cleaning and fixing the door and will be in dialogue with West hull regarding this.

Once again thank you to west hull for yesterday, good luck in the 3rd round and in your league season and hopefully if we meet again then it will be the rugby that will be talked about and not this unsavoury incident.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Archived