Challenge Cup stream (non-UK viewers)

5 minutes ago, yanto said:

Unless they "Unblock " the stream for the game then a great oppertunity to promote both the Challenge Cup and Red Star is lost.

I have no problems as I will get by the geo block with my VPN, but if people dont have one/know about them then they wont be able to watch the game.

Colin Kleyweg and Red Star as still saying " world wide " on Facebook but now Im having my doubts ..

We won't know for sure 'til the stream starts. If it is blocked let the BBC (and Dave Woods, who I assume is commentating) know via email/social media, but please do it politely.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

We won't know for sure 'til the stream starts. If it is blocked let the BBC (and Dave Woods, who I assume is commentating) know via email/social media, but please do it politely.

Chatting with Colin Kleyweg via facebook and he believes it will be world wide .. "mate, we were told it was available worldwide"  "I bloody hope it is" "to be honest, this is a bit of a fail if it’s geo-blocked. I was told it’s worldwide."

So fingers crossed but here is a pic of the website as it stand NOW.

Capture red star.PNG

1 hour ago, yanto said:

Yes that was taken when I posted. Will check back now ?

Nope still the same  and I have refreshed then gone of your link langpark ;-( 

Oh no!!!  When i press the 'play' button, I get the same notification!  about it not being available in my location!!

The stream's started - report from outside the UK, please. Can you watch?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

its like a buster Keaton movie, jerky jerky  quick quick slow

Started watching it before heading off to work, but hae gien up now as doing my head in!

Not streaming at all now. Overwhelmed by demand?

Looks like I'll be lucky to see as much of today's match as yesterday's.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived