millom

scrumhalf

2 minutes ago, Michael Ashton said:

I watched game on YouTube and Millom lost 18-10 with try in last minute. It was not completely live so after it finished went onto BBC sport website and Millom were winning 38-10. I'm totally lost.

oh dear

13 hours ago, NWDuk said:

Struggled with the first 15 minutes but it's been fine since

Agree. Watched it on my phone from 6000 miles away. Well done wooly backs. If we did draw them in the cup away, where would it be played I wonder?

9 hours ago, richie keay said:

Brilliant result for the Woolybacks what was the attendance and how much did they charge to get in. Wouldn't it be nice if they drew Barrow later on in the comp.

It was £3 to get in. I'd guess upwards of 1500 but haven't heard a confirmed figure yet

3 hours ago, TMF said:

Agree. Watched it on my phone from 6000 miles away. Well done wooly backs. If we did draw them in the cup away, where would it be played I wonder?

It'd have to be at Millom. I'm biased of course, but, and these are bold claims to make. Our pitch is better than Craven Park. Our change room facilities are better than Craven Park. Our club house probably holds more than the Raiders bar.

Archived