2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 SEASON ENDED Final Positions; Awards Presented

THE FINALS SERIES

1.PNG.39ae59f3e09c9580328f44f0f212f8a7.PNG

We have our last four decided!

Well done to all of you. Graham and Oliver who had finished the regular season 5th and 6th respectively  are the ones to join James (McKM) and James (FCS) to decide our two Grand Finalists. Good luck all. Hard luck if you lost out this week Dennis (Dragoons) and Oliver (Hull White Star). You had a great run.

Don't forget the Points comp continues.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.png.0955022530b653df9f88f5f2b087b05c.png

In the minor premiership we also have our last four. Supercoach, Graham, Martin and Garry to fight it out for a place in our final.

Hard luck Joe and David who bow out this week.

Remember the very competitive points competition continues in what has turned out to be one of our best season for the comp on this forum.

Cheers,

G

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 After R23 - Updated Mondays

Total Points After Round 24

Quite a tough round. How did you do?

image.png.741260cc7bb76cfc393e86772a134ed9.png

image.png.526fc704534aca8382eb1c8098ae98f6.png

To reiterate - what a good competitive league this has been in 2019, probably the most close fought throughout with huge commitment shown.

There's just one week left as this comp finishes at the end of NRL Round 25.

The very best of luck to one and all.

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 After R24 - One Week Left!

Disappointed to have been knocked out at the semi final stage, but its been a blast. Hope the Flat Capper Select give the Airlie Birds a good seeing to in the grand final. Many thanks to the other Graham for organising the league. I'll be back next year!

I’m  neutral on the outcome of the finals, apart from the Minor P comp of course. After the closely fought successful season we’ve had I hope to see everyone back here next season, for the rematch!

Good to have you with us SH, glad you’ve enjoyed the season and that you’ll be competing in the 2020 season.

With injuries to high profile players and Ricky resting a number of the Raiders big boys (including Bateman) who is going to be able to field 17 fit and useful players in the Grand Finals? I bet one or two of you are begging for more trades!

Well that final round was affected for me by the withdrawal of some key players who were rested by their clubs.

After a hard fought and highly competitive Supercoach season, the TotalRLSCLeague19 has reached its conclusion.

Here then is the final total Points league table for the 2019 season. Thanks for taking part and for making it the most enjoyable SC comp to date (probably).

Hope to see you back here for SC 2020.

Cheers,

Graham

TOTAL POINTS COMPETITION

FINAL LADDER 2019 SEASON

D9CF2330-20D8-41EE-9AF2-EFFC7CFF0E31.thumb.jpeg.f7ff0ba228f3c5ff4428caae2915a25c.jpeg

3C327C42-ABF4-491F-8ADD-EB459DF3DBD5.thumb.jpeg.5d35acf777783979d6204051074a3098.jpeg

Huge congratulations to James and his Flat Capper Select our 2019 champion. It was a tough last round and James finished off by taking the championship and topping our R25 scores. Mentioned in dispatches are James, Oliver, Graham and Oliver (again?) who ran James close and finished in that order after James at the top of our league.

James' total score of 28,957 saw him at an overall Supercoach rank of 1,533 out of 142,690 teams in SC 2019 an excellent achievement. Congratulations James. 

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 SEASON ENDED Final Positions

Our H2H season culminated in our Finals Series to decide our Premiers (teams taking part were the ones in leagues positions 1 to 8 as at the end of R21)

There were two finals comps - Our H2H Finals and our Minor Premiership Finals, both running from R22-25 inclusive.

Both were hard fought and close run.

Our Premiers have been decided as have our Minor Premiers.

Results

H2H Premiership Competition:

1784027333_SCGR2019.PNG.aa2963a4a8ea51c6aea5923268e751f0.PNG

Our 2019 Premiers are Flat Capper Select - team guided by James.

Runners up were The Airlie Birds, Oliver's team.

Well done to everyone who made the top 8 play offs, which was a great achievement in itself.

H2H Minor Premiership:

This was for teams finishing 9th to 16th in the regular season.

637158400_SCMinPremfinal2019.PNG.468c8583e938062579c7f1fd957e8b63.PNG

Minor Premiers 2019 - Melbourne Rovers - Graham's team.

Runners up were Martin's team The Recidivists 

Well done to everyone who took part.

We reconvene here before the start of NRL Supercoach 2020 to do battle again.

• Graham changed the title to 2019 NRL Supercoach TotalRLSCLeague19 SEASON ENDED Final Positions; Awards Presented

Thanks Irish Saint.

This has been a great season. Very competitive in our league from top to bottom with almost everyone more than just sticking with it and fighting for places up and down the entire league. There have been a lot of consistently high scoring teams week in week out.

Most people in the league don't seem to chat on here so thanks to those who do. Some feedback is appreciated.

Even so there are lots and lots of views for this thread so for that alone it is worth me updating it regularly.

Then there's my usual sense of completeness and tidyness that I feel the urge for!

Well done everyone.

Hints and tips or just a few of your thoughts positive or otherwise, are welcome here.

Cheers,

Graham

1 hour ago, Graham said:

Thanks Irish Saint.

This has been a great season. Very competitive in our league from top to bottom with almost everyone more than just sticking with it and fighting for places up and down the entire league. There have been a lot of consistently high scoring teams week in week out.

Most people in the league don't seem to chat on here so thanks to those who do. Some feedback is appreciated.

Even so there are lots and lots of views for this thread so for that alone it is worth me updating it regularly.

Then there's my usual sense of completeness and tidyness that I feel the urge for!

Well done everyone.

Hints and tips or just a few of your thought,s positive or otherwise, are welcome here.

Cheers,

Graham

So, getting prepared for 2020, who do you reckon we will have to pick in our teams to start the new season if we want to be successful?

• 3 months later...

I was disappointed that I didn't make the Grand Final after keeping consistent for the majority of the season. Well done to all those who took part and to those who won their Grand Final game. Roll on 2020!

• Graham unpinned this topic

Archived