Batley v barrow predictions

Dog forever

Boys should be rested after weekend off. Another home tie to get our new boys settled and comfortable.

The bulls game should of hurt as we put a lot into toppling predominantly full time. I'm expecting disco to lay down goals in the business area of season .

He has mentioned biff, making shirts a reward not a formality, discipline and open play so who knows we could fire straight to the top of division for a few weeks.

Give all visitors hell and start to use the field properly with boot to ball.

Dogs 24 barra 6

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

First games always difficult to predict. There has been a lot going on in the pre season, and that makes predictions even more difficult. Dogs 22 - 12

I have been impressed with our defensive efforts of late so I don't see Barrow getting more than 10...

Dogs 22 Barra 10

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I know this seems mean, any win will do even it's by one point, then again I wouldn't be surprised by a score of similar to the York match, so I will go with 36-0.

Come on bob an average unsettled young prop is hardly going to run us ragged with a punishing kicking game or take control of middle plays like a stand off.

I'm sure our pack will give him a few teeth clatterers and white star head shakes

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

On the whole I think I'd have preferred an approach for Johnson, tried, tested and pretty decent and have had him instead of the unknown we've brought in to get fit/borrowed/loaned. However, 1 man won't make a team, although we need Louis firing all all cylinders, which as of yet he hasn't this time. other than Hunslet, we've struggled to get the scoreboard ticking over against teams of our league. it'll be close, 26-16, and we need to decise who is fullback and whose is practicing goal kicking. We need to be taking advantage of anything kickable, and when we're attacking and getting tied up, as I always say, come away wi summat!!

Archived