Lewis bienek

Dog forever

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Lewis could play for us this Sunday by all accounts against the bulls, it was interests of both coaches and the player that Lewis played for the reserves at hull 

Does that suggest there has been some trouble in the camp? 

I didn't think he looked anywhere near fit when he played. It's Dickinson we're missing

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 hours ago, colinb said:

Hull K R. Where did that come from BSJ.??

My fading, innacurate memory colin.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

11 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Its the same all the time phildog.  I had put in previous posts that I had read the hull coach saying he was going to batley to give him some game time and then fit nicely back into the hull squad. But if We were to go with dual reg again, would we get some players from the top s/l clubs, no we end up with Huddersfield.

If we all went DR then it would be like musical chairs - not enough SL clubs to go round.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

56 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Dewsbury are now dual reg with keighley 

"Reserves DR" according to the press release, whatever that means.

55 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Dewsbury are now dual reg with keighley 

I thought clubs in the same division aren't allowed to DR.. 

Apologies, I'm getting this season and next season mixed up ?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

1 minute ago, Blind side johnny said:

"Reserves DR" according to the press release, whatever that means.

It means getting shut of all those young players Greenwood signed to build a team, before he bricked it and signed old men and any loanee from anywhere he could! 

3 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

It means getting shut of all those young players Greenwood signed to build a team, before he bricked it and signed old men and any loanee from anywhere he could! 

Oh I see. Better give him some of your wisdom on squad building then PM, assuming that you were advising Disco.

30 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Means they can only play for Keighley Reserves on DR - the rules appear to allow the parent club to provide a full 17 for a 'junior' club's reserve game!

Think this is all getting a bit out of hand tbh. So Dewsburys extra 17 players can be Keighley reserve side. C'mon !!!

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

That's what's in the rules. Not sure what Keighley get out of the deal as they have a reserves anyway?

Rules .....fair enough. Still daft. But then again if our division was run by Mr Lenighan !!!! . 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

Old men,we’ve signed Liam Finn who’d stroll into the Batley team,oh sorry you’ve got Tom Hemingway ????

Don’t forget Greenwood as had 4 games  were Diskin as had over 2 seasons.

Archived