Wrong forum

43 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Cas Vegas is ace!

Not this again...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No need to apologise, we don't know who you were blaming/slagging off/insulting or groveling to.

But if it was me apology accepted.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Now I have had time to reflect, I am not sorry. In fact I am rather pleased with myself.

But I do apologise for apologising in the first place.

I have found the whole experience cathartic and would wholeheartedly recommend that all of you sad souls that have responded to my post do take some time to reflect and analyse your responses, question your motives and use the experience to ask " is this what it is all about?" Or, asking more serious questions like is " Doing the hockey cokey and turn around really what its all about?. 

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

21 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Now I have had time to reflect, I am not sorry. In fact I am rather pleased with myself.

I have found the whole experience cathartic and would wholeheartedly recommend that all of you sad souls that have responded to my post do take some time to reflect and analyse your responses, question your motives and use the experience to ask " is this what it is all about?" Or, asking more serious questions like is " Doing the hockey cokey and turn around really what its all about?. 

Now you've politicised it, left in left out, right in right out.

Saintslass will be along shortly to tell you why you should never put the left in.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

25 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Be mindful that you run the risk of getting a slap if you shake it all about after putting it in and out.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

11 minutes ago, ckn said:

Be mindful that you run the risk of getting a slap if you shake it all about after putting it in and out.

Can I please ask John Drake to investigate this reply? I feel there is a hint of the moderator either encouraging mindless violence in others  or at the very least by not condemning said violence acting irresponsibly.

I am offended

in fact I AM OFFENDED

Even more than that  I AM OFFENDED.

Does anyone know of a litigation lawyer that will ask the court for recompense for me after this horrendous violation of my sensibilities.

I cannot tell you how violated I feel.....

Scrub that,  I was so hurt and humiliated that I took solace in a bottle of very good Islay...and what the hell, who gives a fcuk?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived