Sun 3 Feb: SL: London Broncos v Wakefield Trinity KO 3pm

Who will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/02/19 at 15:00

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Three different broadcasters doing audio commentary, so there's a choice for the phlegmophobics.

Five Live Sports Extra are carrying the BBC London commentary.

Fancy having a word for a fear of a commentator not knowing who's at home.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brough conversion good, 26-24.

Rhys Williams gets his second and the Broncos hit 30!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

London in and Williams scores.

Just now, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Maybe the Broncos aren't the push overs that everyone thought they'd be?

Panic will set in at a few clubs now after this result!

"Thought"?

Or "hoped"?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dixon misses from touch.

London 30 Wakey 24.

Eddy Battye gets a second - nice one, Nora!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

London in for another.

Batty scores, 36-24 with Dixon's conversion.

1 hour ago, fevtom said:

One thing about London being in Super League is that most home games are more like a neutral/away venue in terms of support at the ground. That’s not a criticism of them but it must be a disadvantage.

Home support has zero influence in any pro sport (there was a study done in the US some while back about it) those that say it does are liars or are deluded. When you're playing and are a pro the crowd should be virtually meaningless, you're too busy focusing on what you're doing to notice. If you're affected by the crowd then you need to sort your head out and focus on your job properly!

So far London doing a number on Wakey, Radio Leeds commentary bias as anything, gives virtually no praise for London at all and stating Wakey have allowed London in as opposed to London working hard.

2 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

How is Sir Tom doing?  

Stop it!

There are some sensitive souls on here.

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

Is this like the TV game with about 20 mins left. 

8 mins left.

Miller try disallowed.

2 hours ago, Gates1 said:

Had a couple of bets on Johnstone, 10/1 for a hatrick, 5/2 to score 2.

(+Wakey to win by 11 or more, doubled with Sir Erec from Leapordstown which has just won).

Don't let me down Tom/Wakey

That went well!

Thank God for the horses.

Archived